NEED URGENT HELP

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Guest Sulthekk

guys for 6 hours i'm looking for a solution...but how to put that image from unziping to SD card if i when i connect the phone to the pc it says USB DEVICE CAN'T BE RECONIGSED....and my old motorola can't handle with the card(2g)...so i guess i'l have to go tomorrow to orange and hope it they will accept it...if not i'll have to pay or can't be unbricked forever???

I think it would be the best to fix it without orange. They will send away, your warranty will be officially ended, and the phone is still-half bricked.

You could however use the motorola as a replacement phone until you find some way to place the files on the sd. That way your phone could be fixed, and your warranty should be easy to be restored.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

do you have a computer? its a matter of putting the blades SD card in your other phone, download the tpt zip onto PC, unzip it to get image file, transfer to blades SD card which is now in your old phone , put SD card into blade and flash

david i don't have another phone to put SD card in...the only phone i have right now is the zte blade...but i can;t acces the card...tha other phones i have doens't suport the card microSD...

Guest Davidoff59

Your other option is to buy either a micro sd reader or a micro SD to SD adaptor which is one of these

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0019AJJRK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/275-4633878-8006158

Your micro SD slots in to this so it can be read by most card readers.

Sorry about the do you have a PC message, typing on my phone so hard to read and reply properly

Guest ZTE BLADE07

I think it would be the best to fix it without orange. They will send away, your warranty will be officially ended, and the phone is still-half bricked.

You could however use the motorola as a replacement phone until you find some way to place the files on the sd. That way your phone could be fixed, and your warranty should be easy to be restored.

what do you mean half-bricked???

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Your other option is to buy either a micro sd reader or a micro SD to SD adaptor which is one of these

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0019AJJRK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/275-4633878-8006158

Your micro SD slots in to this so it can be read by most card readers.

Sorry about the do you have a PC message, typing on my phone so hard to read and reply properly

and if i somehow get to put the image to the sd card...where i have to put the image???i'll have to make a folder named root an placed right there???and after i'll turn on the phone with the volume button down and then i can acces recovery and instal another rom???

Guest Davidoff59

The image goes on the root of the sd card, ie not in any folder or it wont work. It goes on the main list of files, so dont create a file and put it in there or dont put it in a file thats already there.

To flash it is power on with volume + held as far as im aware

Turn off your phone then take the battery out,wait a few minutes then put battery back in. Turn on with Menu and Vol + Held. Your Phone will now flash the TPT. ClockWork Mod is now the only thing installed on your phone and you will need a Rom ready to flash.

Maybe have a read here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-1172838.html

Guest ZTE BLADE07

The image goes on the root of the sd card, ie not in any folder or it wont work. It goes on the main list of files, so dont create a file and put it in there or dont put it in a file thats already there.

To flash it is power on with volume + held as far as im aware

Turn off your phone then take the battery out,wait a few minutes then put battery back in. Turn on with Menu and Vol + Held. Your Phone will now flash the TPT. ClockWork Mod is now the only thing installed on your phone and you will need a Rom ready to flash.

Maybe have a read here

http://forum.xda-dev.../t-1172838.html

ok...what do you think about going tomorrow to orangeand let them do the job...

Guest irishpancake

Man, if I were you.....

I would try the TPT!!!!

you just need to get that image folder to the SD card root.

Start the phone with Vol+ and Power together held on boot.

TPT will then repartition back to Gen 2 and give you ClockWorkMod....

You can then get a ROM!!!!

Simples!!!!!

Edited by irishpancake

Guest Davidoff59

they will charge you for it,if they decide to try and fix it.

its a fairly simple process really, and one you could do yourself. Im sure the language barrier isnt helping you much, but it is straightforward.

One on one support is very time consuming.

You could probably post the phone to me and have it returned quicker than Orange could fix it. Im not suggesting you do this but just saying it may take a while for orange to fix it.

If you have a friend with good English, maybe they could help explain the steps to you.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Man, if I were you.....

I would try the TPT!!!!

you just need to get that image folder to the SD card root.

Start the phone with Vol+ and Power together held on boot.

TPT will then repartition back to Gen 2 and give you ClockWorkMod....

You can then get a ROM!!!!

Simples!!!!!

so do you recommend me not to go to orange???i need now a diferent phone to plug in the card to put that image on it and then reinsert the card in my zte blade and flash it?

Edited by ZTE BLADE07

Guest ZTE BLADE07

they will charge you for it,if they decide to try and fix it.

its a fairly simple process really, and one you could do yourself. Im sure the language barrier isnt helping you much, but it is straightforward.

One on one support is very time consuming.

You could probably post the phone to me and have it returned quicker than Orange could fix it. Im not suggesting you do this but just saying it may take a while for orange to fix it.

If you have a friend with good English, maybe they could help explain the steps to you.

David thank you for your patience and sorry for my bad english....i'm from Romania and i'm still learning english...and i'll try the tpt method when i will borrow my friend phone and plug in my card and transfer the image to it...if i'll suceed i'll notice you...i'm sorry for your lost time...

Guest Davidoff59

Its up to you if you want to spend money, if not confident doing it, get a friend to either help you translate the steps or help you with the actual process.

You dont need another phone , thats just one process of getting the image on the sd card. Any phone with a micro sd card slot and a lead to transfer the image file from the computer to the micro sd card will work.

The other option is to buy,borrow a micro sd card reader. You just need some process to get that image onto your sd card as its not possible on the blade in its current state. Even go into an internet cafe and they may have a card reader.

Google search for micro sd card reader.

Google search for micro sd card adaptor. If you choose this, you will still need a sd card reader anyway.

Good luck anyway. This will be my last response. I cant really help much more.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Its up to you if you want to spend money, if not confident doing it, get a friend to either help you translate the steps or help you with the actual process.

You dont need another phone , thats just one process of getting the image on the sd card. Any phone with a micro sd card slot and a lead to transfer the image file from the computer to the micro sd card will work.

The other option is to buy,borrow a micro sd card reader. You just need some process to get that image onto your sd card as its not possible on the blade in its current state. Even go into an internet cafe and they may have a card reader.

Google search for micro sd card reader.

Google search for micro sd card adaptor. If you choose this, you will still need a sd card reader anyway.

Good luck anyway. This will be my last response. I cant really help much more.

ok tnk a lot

Guest irishpancake

so do you recommend me not to go to orange???i need now a diferent phone to plug in the card to put that image on it and then reinsert the card in my zte blade and flash it?

I would certainly recommend giving this TPT a try.....

what do you have to lose???

Make sure the contents of the Gen 2 Zip you downloaded are in an image folder/directory on your SD card.....

it will probably unzip the image folder

You should have an image folder which has "image.bin" file in it on your SD card root....

like say SD Card is h:/ on PC.....

image folder is h:/image

The image.bin file is contained in that folder......

You apply the Gen 2 image from boot....

use [Power] + [Vol-Up] + [Menu]

(sorry I left Menu out in my previous post)

When finished successfully.......make sure to delete image folder on SD.....

just in case you do it again!!!!

Edited by irishpancake

Guest ZTE BLADE07

I would certainly recommend giving this TPT a try.....

what do you have to lose???

Make sure the contents of the Gen 2 Zip you downloaded are in an image folder/directory on your SD card.....

it will probably unzip the image folder

You should have an image folder which has "image.bin" file in it on your SD card root....

like say SD Card is h:/ on PC.....

image folder is h:/image

The image.bin file is contained in that folder......

You apply the Gen 2 image from boot....

use [Power] + [Vol-Up] + [Menu]

(sorry I left Menu out in my previous post)

When finished successfully.......make sure to delete image folder on SD.....

just in case you do it again!!!!

ok man tnk

Guest ZTE BLADE07

I put the image folder in to the SD card and i turn on the phone with menu+vol+ and is show to me UPdate from t-flash card!then bellow it's show me 11"error"

What can i do????

Guest irishpancake

You do everything here in the instructions:

How to install:

Copy the zip to the root of your sdcard and check the md5sum matches above. Unzip the file to the root of your sdcard. You should end up with a folder called "image" with the image.bin file inside it. Check the md5sum of the image.bin matches the md5 given in the nandroid.md5 file. Turn your phone off. Once its off completely, turn it back on holding menu and vol+. You should see green text on the screen, then once its finished it should boot into recovery. You may (or may not) see an error message just before this finishes. This happened when sm4tik tested it, but the TPT still worked fine. If I can find out why this is happening I'll try and fix it. Once in recovery, do a factory reset then install your chosen rom. Remember to remove the image directory once you're finished to avoid reflashing the TPT by accident.

It says you may see Error....but if it succeed....you should get into Recovery.....

Can You?? Get into recovery??

Did you check Md5's on zip and image.bin??

Most important.....it is in the instructions above.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

You do everything here in the instructions:

How to install:

Copy the zip to the root of your sdcard and check the md5sum matches above. Unzip the file to the root of your sdcard. You should end up with a folder called "image" with the image.bin file inside it. Check the md5sum of the image.bin matches the md5 given in the nandroid.md5 file. Turn your phone off. Once its off completely, turn it back on holding menu and vol+. You should see green text on the screen, then once its finished it should boot into recovery. You may (or may not) see an error message just before this finishes. This happened when sm4tik tested it, but the TPT still worked fine. If I can find out why this is happening I'll try and fix it. Once in recovery, do a factory reset then install your chosen rom. Remember to remove the image directory once you're finished to avoid reflashing the TPT by accident.

It says you may see Error....but if it succeed....you should get into Recovery.....

Can You?? Get into recovery??

Did you check Md5's on zip and image.bin??

Most important.....it is in the instructions above.

yes man i respect it averything it's says right there...i down the gen 2 TPT then i extracted to my SD card...from the extracted files there is the folder image and inside the folder is the image.bin and the md5...the i verified the zip file and the image.bin and there are correct...then i've removed the card from pc plug in to the zte blade and turn it on with menu and vol+ hold down...immediately after pressing these buttons it's show me a green test:Update from t-flash card!then bellow it's show me 11"error"....that's it...it's not booting in to the recovery or something like this...what can i do????

Guest irishpancake

Hi man.....keep the faith!!!

I am afraid I have gone as far as I can......

I don't even have a Blade any more, since Christmas I got Samsung GT-i8150.....

my son got the Blade.....and I miss it big-time.....like your first love :wub:

I am so sorry for your situation, but I see you are in another Gen2/3

Thread with Guys who maybe can help more than me.....

I wish you well.....and don't forget Warranty!!!!!

Most ppl get away with it....

It's just a small little sin :P

Edited by irishpancake

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Hi man.....keep the faith!!!

I am afraid I have gone as far as I can......

I don't even have a Blade any more, since Christmas I got Samsung GT-i8150.....

my son got the Blade.....and I miss it big-time.....like your first love :wub:

I am so sorry for your situation, but I see you are in another Gen2/3

Thread with Guys who maybe can help more than me.....

I wish you well.....and don't forget Warranty!!!!!

Most ppl get away with it....

It's just a small little sin :P

ok man tnk for your advices and sorry for your lost time

Guest hedgepigdaniel

It should be possible to recover from this reasonably easily. Just in case there has been any misunderstanding, Try BOTH the Gen2 and Gen1 TPT's se[erately from my unbricking guide (it doesn't hurt to try the wrong one): http://android.modaco.com/topic/343587-guide-de-bricking-a-zte-blade/. If either of them works, you're back in business. You need to remove the battery and then hold down menu and volume up as you turn on the phone. If you need to buy a SD to micro SD adapter to access the card then do it, its cheap. Failing that, There's no point not trying method 5 for fear if you can't otherwise fix it. A TPT should work though - post details of any errors you get. In the case of USB connectons problems, uninstall, reboot, and reinstall the zte blade drivers in case windows is the problem.

Guest irishpancake

ZTE Blade07......

You would be crazy not to follow Hedgepigdaniel's really good advice

.....the man is a legend and knows his stuff

Do try doth Gen1 and 2 Euro TPT's...

As Hpd says, you can do no harm, but could do a lot of good!!!

One never knows, and Pigfish only tells current partition.... AFAIK

Hpd!!!!

Do you know that inputting Hpd delaults to God on my Kb :D

You knew this, right!!

Guest ZTE BLADE07

It should be possible to recover from this reasonably easily. Just in case there has been any misunderstanding, Try BOTH the Gen2 and Gen1 TPT's se[erately from my unbricking guide (it doesn't hurt to try the wrong one): http://android.modac...ng-a-zte-blade/. If either of them works, you're back in business. You need to remove the battery and then hold down menu and volume up as you turn on the phone. If you need to buy a SD to micro SD adapter to access the card then do it, its cheap. Failing that, There's no point not trying method 5 for fear if you can't otherwise fix it. A TPT should work though - post details of any errors you get. In the case of USB connectons problems, uninstall, reboot, and reinstall the zte blade drivers in case windows is the problem.

daniel when i flash the gen 2 tpt it says:update from t-flash card anb below many errors...but i've tried only gen2 tpt...and if i will try gen 1 tpt and if will work my phone will be gen 2 or gen 1???and in the guide:Be aware that flashing a modified or corrupt TPT can permanently brick your phone....what if i'll brick it forever with the gen 1 tpt???

Edited by ZTE BLADE07

Guest ZTE BLADE07

ZTE Blade07......

You would be crazy not to follow Hedgepigdaniel's really good advice

.....the man is a legend and knows his stuff

Do try doth Gen1 and 2 Euro TPT's...

As Hpd says, you can do no harm, but could do a lot of good!!!

One never knows, and Pigfish only tells current partition.... AFAIK

Hpd!!!!

Do you know that inputting Hpd delaults to God on my Kb :D

You knew this, right!!

and where i can find the good drivers because i've found a lot but no use with them