[KERNEL] S series kernel for "all" custom ROMs

Guest C3C0

Guest creedence

CM9 Info. WiFi still doesn't work but... Bluetooth works :)

I just tested file transfer and it worked.

cm9bt.png

Bluetooth really works? This is great! I am truck driver.

Bluetooth I absolutely need. If the headset will work? BT car kits?

Thanks

Edited by creedence

Guest trueno2k

Thats ashame... Can't delete this post...

Anyone who has the power, please delete this post!?... Cheers...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest trueno2k

You can try but I doubt it will work because new build contains new adreno libs.

Sorry for the previous post, couldn't delete it on my phone, I'll try deleting it on my PC when I switch it on in a bit... Okay back to the topic... :P

So I assume that this is still not ready for CFX 07/04 build yet, because of the adreno drivers and as it still needs kgsl.ko compiling to it or summat like that?

Yes. I would be able to continue experimenting with cfx but this means preparing the environment to build it from source myself and this requires too much time I lack atm.

Edited by C3C0

Guest trueno2k

Yes. I would be able to continue experimenting with cfx but this means preparing the environment to build it from source myself and this requires too much time I lack atm.

No worries, I can wait for you or til lalit gets back to recontinue the work on CFX to get fully working ( maybe not fully stable though ) and then I'll be sweet... So far, only no youtube HD & random reboots, tapatalk fc's, and browser text reflow function are my main issues with this build ( 07/04 ), everything else seems to work okay compared to when I had Ice Armour III on my handset...

Enjoy busy life doing whatever you're up to ;)

Guest siddis

Hi friends,

The new kernel is supporting the 2WCR / included the 2WCR kernel patch.?Can i record the incoming / outgoing calls.?

Edited by siddis

Guest sui785

I installed this and it booted up fine. Will report back tomorrow to see how long the battery lasts.

Thanks!

Edited by sui785

Guest sui785

The one from yesterday lasted 8 hours before going under 5%. I've tried the one from today and it boots up fine.

Edited by sui785

Yes. It had a problem with bluetooth keeping the kernel wakelock som deep sleep didn't work. It is fixed in the lates version (link already up in the first post)

Guest utternoob

Installed latest version, will add more info tomorrow once tested further. Keyboard isn't as laggy most of the time, so improvement there

Guest gacama

Ceco is possible that previous version has Better battery life than newer??? My impression is the new kernel have a similar batt life than tilal's one