Edit: Kernel Source is out :D

Edited by manwar25

Guest Ghammer80

@TripNRaVeR

Are you preparing for a surprise? :D

Edit: Kernel Source is out :D

Does that mean we can fix data? :)

Guest clivec

What is your set up? (radio, firmware ... etc)

I tried restarting many times, ... i can take perfect photos from walls, from objects, etc ....

but i cant take any photo from any person ... duhh weird ....

I cant even take a photo from a photo of a person ... as soon as there is a face in the picture, the camera shutter button doesnt do anything

Sorry, I've since moved back to sense on 1.29.401.7, but at the time I was using 1.28 Europe, with stock radio and boot.img from here. S-on and obviously unlocked bootloader.

Guest tachymeter

Got a HTC One X today, immediatly flashed this release on it. I just can't work with Sense, and everything seems to work fine. One note though, since I haven't read anything about it in this topic, mobile data also disconnects when turning on/off WiFi (atleast, with my device). Switching bluetooth on and off seems to reconnect it, like mentioned in the TS.

Anyways, thanks for the great effort. Enjoy the beer!

Edited by tachymeter

Guest TripNRaVeR

SEEMS LIKE DATA ISSUE IS FIXED

Did a few reboots and data everytime connects inmediatly (HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THIS)

Guest Ghammer80

Did a few reboots and data everytime connects inmediatly (HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THIS)

You ROCK brother!

Guest FabioPBX

if so id beg an update.zip instead of having to flash everything again, you know setting everything on and on kinda painfull :S

:)

many thanks for the rom :D

Guest tachymeter

Well, I'm just past my 15th rebooth without any luck.

Guest daedelus82

You are awesome! Can't wait for the update!

Guest TripNRaVeR

You ROCK brother!

Correct

if so id beg an update.zip

This will be the last full wipe release

Well, I'm just past my 15th rebooth without any luck.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ !

You are awesome!

Correct

Guest monrad

Hey it's very late here, do I wait for the release or better go to sleep, your call!! Enjoy my friend: 9KE59423N5280383L

Guest deadsmile

What about the volume control while making a call? Is it fixed?

With the Data fix, this would be the most awesome Rom available (even if I think it allready is ^^)

Guest manwar25

With the Data fix, this would be the most awesome Rom available (even if I think it allready is ^^)

I love this Rom and still using it with the data issue because it is far away better and fastest than all others.

I just would like to fix all problems because Trip did an awesome job to prepare it so it deserves to be a bug free.

Edited by manwar25

Guest ipy

can tablet mode be enabled in Trip's cm9? btw trip you did a great job for my old x10.i'm sure you'll do wonders for one x.sry about bad english.

Guest Nightranger73
HTC just released the ONE x source code !!

Kernel ONLY... but that's what we waited

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest timtu

If you do "fastboot erase cache" you can enter recovery via bootloader

but there is no "fastboot erase cache"!I got 1.HBOOT 2.REBOOT 3.REBOOT BOOTLOADER 4.POWER DOWN ,but no "fastboot erase cache"!can anyone help me please!

and my hboot options :1.FASTBOOT 2.RECOVERY 3.FACTORY RESET 4.SIMLOCK 5.SHOW BARCODE 6.IMAGE CRC

Edited by timtu

Guest clivec

It has to be done from the pc using the fastboot.exe application. Boot into fastboot on your device, then plug in USB cable, on pc, open folder containing fastboot.exe in a dos box, and type that command in.

Guest timtu

It has to be done from the pc using the fastboot.exe application. Boot into fastboot on your device, then plug in USB cable, on pc, open folder containing fastboot.exe in a dos box, and type that command in.

Thanks a lot!!It's ok now!