[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest FabioPBX

@trip any word on this? it seems to be defaulting to 3G when an active WiFi is available?

Can anyone please confirm by using that IP method i explained before.. really want to know if its an isolated case or not...

Guest FabioPBX

Does anyone know where i can find flashable zip with beats audio?

beats is just an EQ btw... kinda sucks of them tbh

Guest Sebianoti

beats is just an EQ btw... kinda sucks of them tbh

to be fair i quite grown to like it, it adds extra bass and volume,

Edited by Sebianoti

Guest shrubbery

I am finding that wifi has a MUCH lower sensitivity than with the stock ROM.

I am sat about 5m from the router and I have a full download speeds stock rom - with CM9 I am currently downloading at about 10KB/s from the market even though my wifi network is registered as 54MBs full strength connection! Something definitely not right as 3G is downloading considerably quicker than wifi from the market... The laptop sat on my knee has no such issues.

Guest CillBlinton

@trip any word on this? it seems to be defaulting to 3G when an active WiFi is available?

Can anyone please confirm by using that IP method i explained before.. really want to know if its an isolated case or not...

Same issue here mate. Whenever I have both mobile data and wifi toggled on my device disconnects the wifi and uses the mobile data instead. When I turn mobile data off wifi seems to work fine though

Guest FabioPBX

Same issue here mate. Whenever I have both mobile data and wifi toggled on my device disconnects the wifi and uses the mobile data instead. When I turn mobile data off wifi seems to work fine though

yes im using the data toggle switch on the bar, but people should know or big bill end of month :S

Guest Sebianoti

I am finding that wifi has a MUCH lower sensitivity than with the stock ROM.

I am sat about 5m from the router and I have a full download speeds stock rom - with CM9 I am currently downloading at about 10KB/s from the market even though my wifi network is registered as 54MBs full strength connection! Something definitely not right as 3G is downloading considerably quicker than wifi from the market... The laptop sat on my knee has no such issues.

Agreed, results from PC speedtest http://www.speedtest.../1937954636.png

and results from phone speedtest. http://snpr.cm/bR0r2M.png

Surprisingly for some reason my upload seems to be 1MB higher... and erm, I'm only able to get 1MB max from my ISP

Edited by Sebianoti

Guest tachymeter

I can confirm this, too. I also noticed new icons in the notification drawer, is it possible use the .004 icons?

Guest manwar25

I don't have any issue at all when Wifi and data are both toggled, Wifi is the one that is working and 3G or H icons are not shown in this case.

Guest l.m.prowse

It doesn't show that its using 3G or H, but it is, I just checked my data usage, its sky rocketed after installing all of my apps on "wifi"

Guest manwar25
It doesn't show that its using 3G or H, but it is, I just checked my data usage, its sky rocketed after installing all of my apps on "wifi"

Aha, I will chech that Thanks. Anyway the Rom really rocks and I am very pleased with the new lockscreen shortcuts.

post-978859-13364343078_thumb.jpg

Guest Sebianoti

Yeah It's not really Wi-Fi, it's actually using Wi-Fi, so says an app that checks if my ISP is based in UK, app said yes and my ISP is Three lol, Three is my network provider, my ISP is TalkTalk

Guest FabioPBX

you can quickly test by checking ur ip, they should be different from 3G and wifi and their not in my case..

easiest thing (untill a fix is out) is to toggle a mobile data switch into ur notification bar... you can add this in your settings, hey at least 3G DATA is working.. thsi seems like a diferent problem :)

Guest CillBlinton

you can quickly test by checking ur ip, they should be different from 3G and wifi and their not in my case..

easiest thing (untill a fix is out) is to toggle a mobile data switch into ur notification bar... you can add this in your settings, hey at least 3G DATA is working.. thsi seems like a diferent problem :)

I'm very happy to toggle data off when I'm gonna use wifi, now the little bluetooth game has been resolved ;)

Thanks Trip!

Guest Sebianoti

Indeed, still, an acknowledgement from Noeri would be nice.

Guest kchino

+1 for broken WiFi. It connects momentarily and then disconnects, even when connected it continues to use mobile data. Also I've noticed that this ROM runs hotter than some of the other custom ROMs, granted I've been tweaking on it since I installed it but it heats up pretty quick just with the screen being on. All around awesomeness though, really excellent work, still a few niggles here and there but almost production ready. Thanks for your outstanding efforts Noeri!

Guest FabioPBX

+1 for broken WiFi. It connects momentarily and then disconnects, even when connected it continues to use mobile data. Also I've noticed that this ROM runs hotter than some of the other custom ROMs, granted I've been tweaking on it since I installed it but it heats up pretty quick just with the screen being on. All around awesomeness though, really excellent work, still a few niggles here and there but almost production ready. Thanks for your outstanding efforts Noeri!

mine runs very cool, unless charging or actually using its brainpower :)

Guest ozgreg

WIFI is struggling, coming from the Sense Rom you can clearly see WIFI is not 100% functional as I am seeing much lower connection speeds and rates between the native HTC firmware and CM9 (Don't get me wrong short of everything being totally broken I am NOT going back to sense) I wonder if this is because HTC have done some tweaking around the WIFI drivers with the option of consuming more juice for a better connection..

Great effort all around, so nice to move away from Sense..

Oh is the idea to port over Spare Parts, I miss the battery history, the option to see partial wake usage is invaluable??

Thanks for your fine effort!!

Guest giorgio2610

hmm i cant get into recovery anymore after flash new boot.img it goes straight to cm9 reflash of recovery in fastboot didn't work anyone having same probs. ??

also flashed old boot back but same problem.. stil on broken data version of cm9 ##### SOLVED!! ####

Great Rom !!! Bedankt trip!! :-)

wifi works fine here speed is great

Edited by giorgio2610

Guest ozgreg

hmm i cant get into recovery anymore after flash new boot.img it goes straight to cm9 reflash of recovery in fastboot didn't work anyone having same probs. ??

also flashed old boot back but same problem.. stil on broken data version of cm9 ##### SOLVED!! ####

Looks like recovery is broken in the latest boot.img... Might try a reflash of recovery to see if this fixes it.

Guest ozgreg

Looks like recovery is broken in the latest boot.img... Might try a reflash of recovery to see if this fixes it.

Looks like we have to wait until the developer as a re flash did not fix recovery with the latest boot.img.. (Didn't think it would but it was a simple thing to retry)...

Guest Erayd

WiFi is working fine here - sensitivity is fine, speed is great, and if there's a WiFi network within range it defaults to using that for everything. It doesn't switch to 3G unless I move out of range of the access point, or turn off WiFi. Both WiFi and 3G seem to be behaving exactly as intended with no problems.

WiFi: http://www.speedtest.net/android/177995851.png

3G: http://www.speedtest.net/android/177996408.png

Edited by Erayd