[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest apascual89
Changelog 007

NFC fixed

Small changes to fix phone calling issues (only work with full wipe and no restore)

Source updates

Latest CM9 merges

Thanks for your work!

Guest MrLadoodle

Changelog 007

NFC fixed

Small changes to fix phone calling issues (only work with full wipe and no restore)

New display values for better battery life

Source updates

Latest CM9 merges

Did you fix /system/etc/permissions sO I don't have to copy it over myself?

Guest dlkotoric

Any way to fix the echo issue still getting it on version 7. also i think it only happens for the other person if they call me, if i call them they claim they dont get any type of echo

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest birkholz

Same as dlkotoric. Still have an echo when I receive a call. When I place the call, no problems.

This is from a full wipe, no restore.

Edited by birkholz

Guest johnfreeman

Also camera app still crashes when manually focusing on faces and gps still wont work. With ARHD rom it locked on in seconds, but now its just standing there with only agps accuracy of 100 meters.

Guest Rouzbeh

Also camera app still crashes when focusing on faces .

... only this :( my only issue with this rom! I'm using a third-party camera app, and it works ... but i kinda like the stock one better! Hope there will be a fix :) thanks for your hard work trip!

Guest ontime

Can someone please help me, I can't boot in recovery anymore. Tried via APM, bootloader and with Quick Boot app.....but neither way to come in recovery. When should recovery starts, it's just a little blink and phone reboots normally. I've tried to flash recovery one mofe time via fastboot and still the same. How can I boot in recovery....I'm stucked on 006

Thanks for your help :)

Edited by ontime

Guest Bxsteez

Can someone please help me, I can't boot in recovery anymore. Tried via APM, bootloader and with Quick Boot app.....but neither way to come in recovery. When should recovery starts, it's just a little blink and phone reboots normally. I've tried to flash recovery one mofe time via fastboot and still the same. How can I boot in recovery....I'm stucked on 006

Fastboot erase cache should fix that

Guest Bxsteez

When you say no restore what do you mean? No app restore or no titanium backup restore or both?

Guest TripNRaVeR

When you say no restore what do you mean? No app restore or no titanium backup restore or both?

I mean completely nothing restored, but you can always try to full wipe and test if it is fixed or not and if not fixed you can always restore youre stuff then.

Guest FabioPBX

read the thread people, when you flash boot.img you have to erase cache after..

fastboot erase cache

how many times has this been asked now?? lol

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest FabioPBX

I mean completely nothing restored, but you can always try to full wipe and test if it is fixed or not and if not fixed you can always restore youre stuff then.

what about titanium with no system apps?

Guest elroy944

Wipe is required else you will get conflicts with installed apps. Lost alot of apps and reinstalling with TB wasn't possible so i did a full wipe and i have to say i restored all my app without any problems or fc's. So i advise to wipe when installing 007

Guest ontime

read the thread people, when you flash boot.img you have to erase cache after..

fastboot erase cache

how many times has this been asked now?? lol

On your opinion people must read all 40 pages to see what's different on this ROM or......?

But thanks anyway

Guest FabioPBX

On your opinion people must read all 40 pages to see what's different on this ROM or......?

But thanks anyway

im not being mean, but im sure a quick search on the thread would of given you an anwser :P

Glad you fixed it tho :D

Guest FabioPBX

Wipe is required else you will get conflicts with installed apps. Lost alot of apps and reinstalling with TB wasn't possible so i did a full wipe and i have to say i restored all my app without any problems or fc's. So i advise to wipe when installing 007

soo you still restored anyway...

i havent wiped yet, but all seems working ok, had to reinstall gapps tho, but that was expected..