[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest elroy944
I have no echo BUT the person who called me does have it. When I call the person both sides do not have any echos.. I´m from Austria but I like the theroy about carrier in Netherlands...xD Seems that I have to move there..xD

I have no echo and the one on other line also not. Tested on receiving call and on making call... They hear me good and i hear them good. Tested inside house, outside house and in car (with Bluetooth carkit)

Guest deadsmile

The person on the other side has an echo on every call, no matter if I call or they do.

My HOX is from Germany and I am on a french network.

I am only asking, but could the fact to flash a certain RUU help out ? (would this RUU change things a rom.zip and boot.img don't affect ?)

Guest TripNRaVeR

The person on the other side has an echo on every call, no matter if I call or they do.

My HOX is from Germany and I am on a french network.

I am only asking, but could the fact to flash a certain RUU help out ? (would this RUU change things a rom.zip and boot.img don't affect ?)

I do know that when flashing an custom kernel you also flash the ramdisk and the ramdisk contains several fixes needed for CM to function correctly. Flashing an custom kernel dramaticly decreases battery life for example because it will fail to sleep correctly.

edit:

i'm compiling an new update now that is build for my own kernel

Guest elroy944

I do know that when flashing an custom kernel you also flash the ramdisk and the ramdisk contains several fixes needed for CM to function correctly. Flashing an custom kernel dramaticly decreases battery life for example because it will fail to sleep correctly.

edit:

i'm compiling an new update now that is build for my own kernel

will you make the kernel as a separate download/flash? just flashed yesterday your tripndroid as i prefer that one more than cm9

Guest TripNRaVeR

will you make the kernel as a separate download/flash? just flashed yesterday your tripndroid as i prefer that one more than cm9

TripNDroid doesnt support a custom kernel yet i need to change some stuff before i can guarentee the working as it is now. But i try to compile an no-wipe update for TripNDroid with the new kernel supported

Guest elroy944

TripNDroid doesnt support a custom kernel yet i need to change some stuff before i can guarentee the working as it is now. But i try to compile an no-wipe update for TripNDroid with the new kernel supported

Oke sounds also cool. Only tried 2 times already updating without wipe and ended up wiping the device to make it work correct. Was missing several apps and got fc's. After wipe everything was perfect again.

Guest manwar25

Uploading new version possible fix for camera when selecting a face. Someone please test this. Some settings changed that may involve echo stuff dont know for sure.

And offcourse a new kernel

https://github.com/TripNRaVeR

Thanks Trip for all of your great efforts

I love your Rom.

Guest kchino

Uploading new version possible fix for camera when selecting a face. Someone please test this. Some settings changed that may involve echo stuff dont know for sure.

And offcourse a new kernel

https://github.com/TripNRaVeR

Thanks! Appreciate the effort on the fixes. Once everything is ironed out, best HOX roms by far.

Guest deadsmile

I didn't try any custom kernels, as I only try out kernels when everything is working well allready.

Guest Pharoxx

Sorry formy earlier post, it was unapropriate.

I really like the rom, i really hope the next update fixes the echo and camera issues.

please post it when its up, i'd be happy to test and report back.

Also please inform wether or not a full wipe is needed or just flashing is enough

Edited by Pharoxx

Guest lrbpereira

Anyone can confirm the echo fix?

My HOX is charging to 30% can´t flash at this moment...

Would be nice to fix the black screen on screen rotation also.

Thanks Trip ;) Let´s hope it´s fixed, using my headset to make and recieve all my calls :P hahahaha

Guest TripNRaVeR

have you wiped your phone and installed the boot.img from the .zip before the flash ?

Correct you can only fix the echo if you try it on a clean install.

Echo-people provide logcat!!!!!!!!

Guest n3ocort3x

ok thats the right way... currently i´m on work and later i flash it and provide you with logcat from both issues (if they will be there).