[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

It might be wiser to replace kernel with Franko and concentrate on the problems of ROM?

Are you kiddin me? I dont use stuff from other people in my releases

Guest akaspin

No. It's simply a pragmatic approach to the problem. I'm try new kernel. Heat, wrong light sensor values and other still here. On Franko r5 these issues simply disappeared.

It's OpenSource in the end. There are some compatibility problems with licenses?

Guest apascual89

No. It's simply a pragmatic approach to the problem. I'm try new kernel. Heat, wrong light sensor values and other still here. On Franko r5 these issues simply disappeared.

It's OpenSource in the end. There are some compatibility problems with licenses?

It's your choice to use whatever kernel you like. You flashed Francos kernel and it's working for you, be happy.

Guest h00pyfr00d

I´m pretty sure going onto 102MHz is to prevent deepsleep issues... Nice one... Tegra isn´t that problem of battery use (when you see what the LCD consumes).

It would be very nice to see under/overclocking work but for that it´s too early... i rembered many problems with Tegra2 and i´m not sure if there are any Kernels provide it...

Underclock that H0X would be very interessting...(on 1 GHz or so and try out how long the battery lasts)

@benchmarks: forget about it...as someone said in another Thread... test with usage of phone and not with a benchmark...

@h00pyfrood Thanks for repacking... R5 seems rock solid and wont go below under 102... nice..xD... how do you repack... ? zimage injector ?

Yep, really easy job. I guess I just get there before anyone else.

Debating if I prefer trip's kernel or francos. I don't want to nuke another phone. :-/

Guest TripNRaVeR

Why do you think I hate you? Is this in your nature? :D but......YOU hahahahahahaha you're a joker :D

And you love my stuff but hey dont worry everyone does, except you are an attention whore without attention ^^

Guest MohamadAli

And you love my stuff but hey dont worry everyone does, except you are an attention whore without attention ^^

OUCHH

Guest TripNRaVeR

Interesting fact i recompiled the kernel with only the first few commits left and STILL cpu issues you almost going to think that it is compiler related (i use Linaro) very strange

Guest ontime

Sure..... :D I'll rather wait till VORBETH buy HOX :D or I'll use SENSE ;) just this guys here don't know who you are ;) CryBaby :D.

post-980573-13377965100688_thumb.jpg

Ohhhhhh yeeeeee.....go fast and REPORT me :) but you know.....I also make better builds than you will ever do.

Guess who will suck my d*ck tonight..... ;)

Edited by ontime

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guess who will suck my d*ck tonight..... ;)

Vorbeth everyone knows that

I also make better builds than you will ever do.

You wish kiddo oh you wish, still waiting on "anything" you produce

Worst thing is you keep coming back to be arround me, to enjoy the top-quality i produce, to be jaleous on my work, and the fact the i archieve this all by myself..

I love fans like you baby, little one

Guest apascual89
CPU issues are inmediatly fixed by using a different compiler.. it now gets to 51mhz again LOL

Nice!! Is it good enough to share, or not yet?

Guest chriscpritchard

except for (non-exhaustive list):

Android (thanks google)

CM9's android modificiations (thanks cyanogenmod people)

linux (thanks linus et al)

gcc (thanks GNU)

Edited by chriscpritchard

Guest dlkotoric

CPU issues are inmediatly fixed by using a different compiler.. it now gets to 51mhz again LOL

sweet, update update update I can smell that number 13, LOL

on a side note Trip you and ontime really get along :D