[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest n3ocort3x

Quick question - whats the current stance of GPS? Works as intended? Or recognized problem? Cause sure as hell it aint working for me. It sees 16 satellites but is unable to connect to any of em even after 5 minutes. Except one rare occasion where for a fraction of a second it got a fix on 3.

I´m currently testing out with co pilot live and i have 6 connected satellites. First connect took a little longer (thats normal) but now its absolutely normal. GPS Stauts shows me 7 satellites and

is connected to them. Now i have to drive..xD

HAHA..xD

Hell yeah. I just installed some Apps and now my WiFi suddenly stopped working again. This is getting a bit too random..

Yeah... try to disconnect and connect again... sometimes this helps... as I said... the random, mysterious and unsolved WLAN troubles...xD Additionally I can say that this happens only

on non sense ROM... (for me) but as long as my browser is working correctly (and that happens in all cases) its absolutely no problem for me...Its better to have CM and Wifi issues than a Sense...xD Time will fix this problem also...I´m pretty sure. Most of my time i spent out of WLAN... (When I´m @ home i have the 5 seconds to cancel the request and send it again (this is my trick to solve this..xD). I think it´s simply a timeout bug. Maybe somwhere is a bugged command in the code that fails at resending a request.

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest n3ocort3x

does anyone know if Bluetooth works with version 13

paired with my car without any issues... talked to GF to test it out and also worked fine

Guest sunshine333

Anybody else having a problem getting back into recovery after installing this rom/kernel? Whether I try to boot to recovery from rom manager or from the bootloader itself, it flickers a little with the CWM logo in the background and then immediately restarts and boots into the rom. I reinstalled CWM 5.8.3.1 through fastboot and same problem. Could it possibly be something with the new kernel or is that totally unused when booting into recovery?

Guest FabioPBX

Anybody else having a problem getting back into recovery after installing this rom/kernel? Whether I try to boot to recovery from rom manager or from the bootloader itself, it flickers a little with the CWM logo in the background and then immediately restarts and boots into the rom. I reinstalled CWM 5.8.3.1 through fastboot and same problem. Could it possibly be something with the new kernel or is that totally unused when booting into recovery?

we should keep count of this....

when you flash boot.img on any ROM or whatever you must

fastboot erase cache[/CODE]

Guest TripNRaVeR

Recording videos is not working even with lg camera.

It starts for 2 seconds then crashes.

Works for me without crashing on stock camera (i did full wipe ofc)

Guest manwar25

Works for me without crashing on stock camera (i did full wipe ofc)

I also did a full wipe and tried to clear cache.

I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks

Guest FabioPBX

I also did a full wipe and tried to clear cache.

I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks

check ur download, maybe it got corrupted?

Guest sunshine333

we should keep count of this....

when you flash boot.img on any ROM or whatever you must

fastboot erase cache[/CODE]

thanks, is this the regular rom cache or some kernel cache?

Guest manwar25

Unfortunately Video Recording still crashing after full wipe

I didn't do anything wrong.

Full wipe - Flash boot - Flash Rom - Flash Gapps - first boot - Video recording worked first time the when tried to record again it crashed.

Edited by manwar25

Guest Dreadsteel

N00b question here...

To get the new kernel, do I just flash boot.img from the 013 zip file and flash the rom. Or is there a seperate img and module for the new kernel

Thanks for asnwering.

Guest FabioPBX

N00b question here...

To get the new kernel, do I just flash boot.img from the 013 zip file and flash the rom. Or is there a seperate img and module for the new kernel

Thanks for asnwering.

flash the new boot.img and then the ROM :)

Guest themono

As an update for anyone interested, the weird not-charging-properly issue I was having seems to be gone again with the 013 update. Thanks Trip.

Guest h00py

I'm also having the stock camera crash when I try to record a video. Sometimes it'll record fine but other times it'll crash after a few seconds.

Logcat is here:

http://pastebin.com/vHLgCern

Other than that, everything is working perfectly.

Here's a small donation for your time & effort 4SX0823215317161D ;)

Guest Chilling_Silence

Just thought I'd say a huge thankyou for this ROM. I love the stock experience way more than SenseUI and I'm very impressed.

Unfortunately I'm also having issues with the camera. Same for sync too, I check the sync settings and find sometimes I've not had email sync for several hours. This is with this 12 as well as 13. Complete wipes without a restore of anything on both flashes. Flashed the boot.img via fastboot both times too from outta the ROM .zip. No dice. Sometimes camera works, and I took a whole lotta photos / videos this morning, however this evening it was a completely different story and nothing would work. Rebooted, nothing. Killed the app and cleared the app cache / data. Nothing. Factory reset, still the same issue. Not entirely sure why it worked in the first place, but I'm definitely getting the aforementioned issues with camera / video.

Guest n3ocort3x

FV-5 Cam and proplems will be gone... trust me. Tested the whole night the whole new ROM and Kernel... well done Trip...absolutely stable...no crash.. no issue.

The only thing that I want to mention is that CPU0 goes to 51MHz instead of 0MHz when sleeping... (I guess you wanted so) When sleeping i need on francos Kernel about 1 % in a hour... on your Kernel i need 2 % when sleeping. I just wanted to tell ya. However staying on yours to test further...

@ Trip

Can you tell me wich compiler you are using (i guess as OS you use some Linux Distri)..gcc ?

Here´s another Beer from me... enjoy it... 3L855984X7684963K

When you finished with your rom you can buy a whole plastic crate of beer...xD

Edited by n3ocort3x