[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest n3ocort3x

Yeah as I mentioned before... i read a changelog where exactly this issue should be solved... I never updated my hboot.. still on 0.43. but i´m still on the same radio version like u...

Guest h00py

Wish I hadn't updated my hboot, 0.43 will probably get an s-off exploit and I'll be unable to downgrade.

I loved HTC's first 'solution' to the wifi bug was to turn it off then back on again. Priceless :D

Guest n3ocort3x

Hmmm... currently my wifi runs smooth ...xD I guess if it comes back i have to deal with it because i want to stay on hboot 0.43...for ONE reason..xD

Guest TripNRaVeR

No problem

V.12 is stable with me with no major issue.

Love your Rom.

Gapps overwrites 1 (or more) libs that are build from source that are needed by the camera

Guest n3ocort3x

before you update hboot: remember its always easier to find an exploit for lower versions (S-OFF)... we even don´t now if its hboot related...

Here is a changelog wich I translated:

1.29.401.11 Changelog:

• HBOOT cahnges to 0.95
  • RADIO updated to 1.1204.105.14
  • Kernel 2.6.39.4-gc9932b1
  • fixed screen flickering
  • SD-Bug “empty storage” fixed
  • fixed language errors
  • W-Lan Bug fixed
  • callibrate Battery stats

I cant imagine that this WLAN Bug is related to HBOOT...we are on newest radio, so we need to know what they fixed when

they write WLAN BUG fixed...

@ Trip

Do you know anything about this in the meantime ?

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Dreadsteel

I just had a huge battery drain, 100% to 66% in 2 hours idling.

Only thing I did different was installing vlingo beta lab and set voice command as a lock screen short cut.

I uninstalled vlingo.

Just wondering if setting voice command as a lockscreen short cut can drain my battery like that. The top battery usage was from maps.

Guest deadsmile

@Trip : Thanks for your great work :) Using build 12 now and I must say it is amazing ! ( If I could buy a fresh beer, i would ^^ Why not come to France ;) )

Are there any plans on updating AOKP or TripNDroid ?

And, even if I know the problem with XDA, is there a way you get this pushed to the official CM9 repo's (or AOKP, which I prefer :) )

Good Luck !

Guest Memphizzz

@Trip are you planning to release 14 soon? If yes, is a full wipe going to be necessary?

Edited by Memphizzz

Guest Alpaone

@n3ocort3x

Took me a while to get my phone back to RUU since I first had to install a Windows 7 on my old Laptop (Fastboot isnt working on Win8 & i have no idea how to use RUUs on a Mac).

I tested a couple of Sense roms during the installation and had WiFi isses with all of them.

But anyway WiFi works great again with the stock rom.

Havent tried 013 or any other custom rom and to be honest after spending hours on getting it back to stock i have no desire to flash one tonight. Maybe tomorrow or when 014 is released.

Guest n3ocort3x

@n3ocort3x

Took me a while to get my phone back to RUU since I first had to install a Windows 7 on my old Laptop (Fastboot isnt working on Win8 & i have no idea how to use RUUs on a Mac).

I tested a couple of Sense roms during the installation and had WiFi isses with all of them.

But anyway WiFi works great again with the stock rom.

Havent tried 013 or any other custom rom and to be honest after spending hours on getting it back to stock i have no desire to flash one tonight. Maybe tomorrow or when 014 is released.

Glad it finally work for you... I tested only 2 Sense ROMS and my wifi worked on them (guess i was lucky as i am atm...xD) I did a research about this problem and I guess it´s Kernel related...(from that what I read). That would be better than the issue is caused by radio or hboot...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Joel lock

sync my contac in facebook not cool. only phone contact. not to all dowload contact my facebook.

any idea??

same here..on tripndroid rom facebook contacts with phone numbers work but not on this one..