Vodafone 945 - 2.2 - 2.3 - MIUI and 4.0.4 ROMS

Guest cuttysark76

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VOSousa

Can you please share some of your knowledge with me? :)

So my problems are the following:

1-I've tried to install ClockWork RomManager, but its now only supported by 2.2+ devices.

2-I don't have any idea about how to get one of that roms running on my android.

Can you please try to explain me how to do it (including used software and so...) or if you know some guide that can be useful to me, please tell me about it.

Thanks

Guest DeadDarkMind

Can you please share some of your knowledge with me? :)

So my problems are the following:

1-I've tried to install ClockWork RomManager, but its now only supported by 2.2+ devices.

2-I don't have any idea about how to get one of that roms running on my android.

Can you please try to explain me how to do it (including used software and so...) or if you know some guide that can be useful to me, please tell me about it.

Thanks

First Of all i used cyanogenMod 7.2. You have to put the zip file you download in the root of the sd card.

then

What I did was:

1 - Root the phone with universalandroot 1.6.1;

2 - Install ClockWorkMod Throuth the recovery manager method and the files in this post: http://www.modaco.com/topic/331765-recovery-clockworkmod-recovery-for-zte-joevodafone-945/

3 - Go in to recovery mod (turn off phone, turn on again pressing Volume down simultaniosly)

4 - backup the system

5 - then choose "wipe data/factory reset"

6 - then choose "Install zip from SDcard"

7 - chooso the file and install

8 - reboot and all done...new system working great :D

good luck ;)

Guest DeadDarkMind

I've noticed a problem in the preferences. My phone doens't save the settings. The overclock and keyboard settings are the ones that i've noticed most. They randomly forget my settings and reset them to the defaults. What can i do for that to not happen?

Guest harock

JoyOS 1.2.2 for Vodafone 945 by harock (HoScHaKaL) is me

For info and ss

www.googleandroid.gen.tr/Thread-vodafone-945-joyos-1-2-2-ios-rom-by-hoschakal-link-eklendi-02-07-2012

Download

www.speedyshare.com/PVXYn/JoyOS1.2.2-Vodafone-945-HoScHaKaL.zip

Guest Sevenus

JoyOS 1.2.2 for Vodafone 945 by harock (HoScHaKaL) is me

For info and ss

www.googleandroid.gen.tr/Thread-vodafone-945-joyos-1-2-2-ios-rom-by-hoschakal-link-eklendi-02-07-2012

Download

www.speedyshare.com/PVXYn/JoyOS1.2.2-Vodafone-945-HoScHaKaL.zip

I've installed that rom and it's really annoying how it keeps saying the rom isn't the official joyos rom...

• 1 month later...
Guest HLopes

Well, came here just to say that my joe seems to have been KWC (Killed While Charging).

Left it to charge during the night and wake up to find it looping in the morning.

It keeps rebooting after splash screen. Either when booting to OS or with the power + vol down (recovery?).

My guess is that a pipe has broken somewhere. Gonna give it a bath, if it doesn't work at least will be prepped for the funeral :D

Also found what seems to be a reset button.. Never noticed it, on the middle of the right side battery frame. Can't test it though, coz.. ya now, dead... :D

Please, pray for this joe !

#EDIT:

Ok, you can stop praying for now, as it is currently BFTD (Back From The Dead). Don't know what the hell it was, or what purpose does the button ensue, but a few clicks here and there, a bath and some prayers after it's up & runnin'. Still can't go to the bootloader , so i'm guessing something still messed up. Recovery works fine though.

Got nice and clean, and only lost one button :D

Edited by HLopes

• 1 month later...
Guest Tiagao14

i've already install the android 2.3.7 and the wifi patch by curious mind, but the wifi never work's x:

He doesn't find any wireless and the wifi turns off.

I don't know what to do more x:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...