[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

Guest H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

I might try to provide different versions of the theme once I've finished polishing everything on the default one. It's just that I personally like the dark menus and I'm sure others do too, so if I was to change it to the exact opposite then people wouldn't be happy.

@ Others

I've released some addons :)

Guest Viento del Sur

@ Andy725

The ROM can use a 150MB TPT with 2MB cache.

Hi H3ROS!

I'm loving this rom. Install it in a TPT of 150 mb is very interesting to free internal memory. But ... 2 Mb of cache need a script to move the cache to the ram, is it implemented?

Also when installed, link2sd says there is nothing to move when I move the Dalvik ... I do not understand.

Another issue, is it possible to implement darktremor??

Thanks.

Edited by Viento del Sur

Guest H3ROS

Cache goes to a 64MB tmpfs and Dalvik is at /data/dalvik-cache. If I've got this right (I've had a few drinks) the 2MB is cache space and the dalvik cache will continue to use data memory unless relocated. You can install terminal emulator and use the df command to view the actual sizes.

I'm not sure if App2SD would work. I don't personally use even Link2SD, but I'll look into it.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest thoronx

Not a bug, it's part of the theme.

Actually can You tell Me how can I remove that blue line ? I am on H3 1.2, and it looks very promising development, thx once again.

Guest dibbles

I applied the 1.2 update, without any of the formats and all is well.

I might have to visit the kitchen as I simply can't see the battery percentage as it is too small within the battery icon.

Thanks for the update :)

Guest Viento del Sur

Cache goes to a 64MB tmpfs and Dalvik is at /data/dalvik-cache. If I've got this right (I've had a few drinks) the 2MB is cache space and the dalvik cache will continue to use data memory unless relocated. You can install terminal emulator and use the df command to view the actual sizes.

I'm not sure if App2SD would work. I don't personally use even Link2SD, but I'll look into it.

First, thanks for responding.

Ok, I did not want to mix two issues ... sorry, this can be for my bad English.

For the cache, my fear is that in a TPT with 2 Mb.. how can download from the market apks?

My question was whether there is any script to relocate more memory to cache. You've already answered with tmpfs 64.... Thanks.

The other question: the Dalvik.

When I install the rom is occupied about 50 Mb internal memory (can't remember the exact number). I thought a new rom this would be mainly from Dalvik and data (of apks system) . Well, the problem is when link2sd don't moving the Dalvik to the EXT because it says "there is nothing to move" ... that's what I don't understand.

And thanks for trying it on darktremor ... I really love to see it in my skate ...

regards

Guest Infuckingcredible

The rom and the theme -> sickness! Keep up the good work H3ROS !!

Edited by Infuckingcredible

Guest H3ROS

@ Viento del Sur

That might be a Link2SD bug as the files are clearly there if viewed in the file manager and the ROM itself doesn't do anything with the Dalvik cache.

@ thoronx

I've added a patch in the first post for it :)

@ Infuckingcredible

Thank you! :D

Edited by H3ROS

Guest dibbles

Thanks for that. So I should be able to receive a MMS message with this ROM and the single GiffGaff APN..? The reason I ask is that there needed to be two APN's when I used the ASDA network.

Guest Coffer52

This is a great ROM H3ROS, very good battery (I use a Golf GPS app a lot!), great performance. I took your advice and used the UOT kitchen to change the status bar icons to steel blue looks really cool. Thanks again!

Guest dibbles

Well I tested the MMS aspect by sending one to my wife whilst she had the default APN installed with this ROM for GiffGaff and it seemed to work fine. I did read a page stating for the ZTE Blade (you can seem to find more info for that phone) it would need the two APN's. But as long as this works who cares :)

I have been to the kitchen to replace the battery icon with a circle mod as I can now see the percentage drain a little easier.

Thanks for that and, of course, the ROM :)

Guest sacat

hi heroes

good rom, good battery life.

my phone is "staraddict" skate with 200 MB TPT : when i do h3 blues setting/ power control settings / tasks settings, the application power control crash (processus com.power)

Guest sergioparidas

FC When I click the picture for a contact. It 2G/3G icon disappeared from taskbar when I changed the order. Sorry for my english and thanks for the Rom

Guest H3ROS

Are contact pictures working for anyone else? They're fine for me, in fact the dialer itself seems better than the one I used in AtomICS since contact syncing works perfectly. However, the other issue I can reproduce and I know why it happens. It seems I added most of the code but forgot to add some entires into the menu to control the network mode and tethering.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Do you think you'll be compiling a patch or releasing a new version to fix that problem, H3ROS? I was going to flash this tonight, but may as well wait if there's a new version coming. Thanks.