[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

Guest H3ROS

I just tried that.In settings of link2sd check autolink,and thats it?It seems to me like yes.Firstly i do partition sd card from recovery and put the ext size on 1024mb and swap size on 0 m .Is that all correct?

The notification bug is still ongoing. The guy that created the bug still hasn't replied to me and people in the CM dev area are of no help at all as they're all running newer versions of Android. I haven't wasted time doing nothing while waiting for a reply from people though. Over the weekend I've moved the Dolby EQ into the settings menu so that music.apk isn't required at all. That means that I'll probably replaced the music app.

I know C3C0 is busy working on his own thing elsewhere, but I've contacted him to see if he has any ideas as to why the pressed state is getting lost as I can't see the problem.

Just to let you know I noticed your pm but haven't had enough time to take a glimpse at it. Currently too busy with my xposed project which got somehow big and takes all of my free time. They even posted an article in xda news which attracted even more users so you can imagine what it takes to provide support, do development and my other stuff at the same time

No problem. I've been following what you've done with the project. It's come a long way and it's pretty amazing when you think about the amount of devices it works across now :)

Guest WiiSky70

Just to let you know I noticed your pm but haven't had enough time to take a glimpse at it. Currently too busy with my xposed project which got somehow big and takes all of my free time. They even posted an article in xda news which attracted even more users so you can imagine what it takes to provide support, do development and my other stuff at the same time

I think is this article on the XDA News : http://www.xda-developers.com/android/gravitybox-xposed-module-brings-pie-controls-and-much-more/

Guest xander21

Good new for you and a bit less for us ! :-p

Guest omegavesko

Oh yeah, I see people talking about GravityBox all the time now on Reddit and XDA. I barely find time to support my backup solution on XDA, I can't imagine working on a project as big as yours.

Well I've still not got the menu right. The notification item layout doesn't get the touch events like it used to anymore as they're directed to the touch interceptor. What I can't figure out is how to send them to the interceptor while still keeping the item pressed. I may just use the same CM7.2 animation when I release the ROM and patch it if/when I get it working how I want.

Guest ousZTE

just releas a test version for us to see how it looks like and if it bother the time we are wating for it

( sorry for my bad english i'm french/arabic speaker :P )

Guest RogyHyde

I may just use the same CM7.2 animation when I release the ROM and patch it if/when I get it working how I want.

I personaly recommend that option.

Kitchen for Skate have been decreasing its activity because people is giving up its Skate and getting new devices… as in my case.

A new ROM now is useful for those using its Skate as a principal device or secondary phone, but if it delay too much time… maybe not too many people could enjoy your hard job.

I'm replying you from my Skate, with H3Blues installed since I got my N4. I really love my Skate, so I want it to have a good and stable ROM like yours.

I hope you got this touch problem solved soon, anyway.

I'm working on the ROM right now. I think I'll try to do a beta version for a few people in the next few days if I don't end up going back into hospital.

I know that currently people will have to do translations for some things. I'll probably release the English strings.xml for each app that needs a translation if that'd help people.

Guest jtharmor

Have to say people still waiting for this ROM for last one year have to find some other hobbies/activities........This is not getting released ever !

Guest Redstarr1

Have to say people still waiting for this ROM for last one year have to find some other hobbies/activities........This is not getting released ever !

For those of us still using this phone, there's no harm in waiting on a ROM right. As long as it's healthy, just checking the thread every few days. I don't use my Skate anymore as my daily phone so there's no rush for me. I think you're exaggerating a bit, there's only one message a day in this thread, no-one is wasting their life here.

And I do think the ROM will be released some day, but as I said, there's no rush.

Guest kamango604

After a year it seems like a complete waste of time for H3ROS, because when it gets released very few people will be able to appreciate the hard work. He couldve spent time on doing projects with better outlooks. I understand his need for perfection, but at this point whole project is pointless. I know ill be grateful when it comes out, but looking it from a wider perspective doesnt seem logical.

Or, hes the biggest troll on the internet :D.

Yet here I am packaging something for a few people to test.

I've said from the start that I'm busy now. I don't have the time like I did when I worked on H3 Blues, and when I started working on the ROM other devs were already leaving so of course the signs of a dying device were already there.

Was the project a waste of time? No, because I learnt a lot while working on it and I didn't put all of my time into it. In fact most of my time has gone towards my family and girlfriend.

I don't expect loads of people to use the ROM, but I think them that do will appreciate it and honestly that's good enough for me.