[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest CrypticX

Thanks bro it worked :D too bad it doesn't look as good as the original dialler :(

Tillaz said he will revert to the other dialer in the final... (Although I would prefer a dialer with predictive function)

Guest Haxorg

Tillaz said he will revert to the other dialer in the final... (Although I would prefer a dialer with predictive function)

I love the HTC sensations dialler which has predictive features.

Guest tillaz

that's right,

stock zte dialler will be an add-on, think this has predictive function :)

Guest tillaz

tillaz is there a way to pull statusbar down on display ? like in cm7?

you mean have it at the bottom rather than the top?

like on a tablet?

Guest zen_2610

you mean have it at the bottom rather than the top?

like on a tablet?

Tillaz, i got a bug, when i put the device in vibrate, it doesn't vibrate when i got a message in Whatsapp ????

Guest Haxorg

Tillaz, i got a bug, when i put the device in vibrate, it doesn't vibrate when i got a message in Whatsapp ????

Did you turn on vibrate in WHATSAPP settings?

Guest tillaz

Would you like to tell me from where can I install the Themes for this Mod?

when things are available they will have download links in the first pages ;)

Guest Pillhead

did the microphone fix work out of interest? as after flashing this rom mine seems to be broken and im trying to return it to orange without any luck:(

Hi, and thanks for an awesome ROM. Found some information over in the Blade section about editing build.prop to enable playing of some HD games that are not natively allowed on certain android phones. Then found a program called build.prop Editor which I used to make a back-up then I had a look at the set-up of the build.prop in this ROM. Found that ro.product.manufacturer was set to HTC so changed ro.product.model to DesireHD. Would any further changes be needed to enable this handset for better gaming? Thanks for any assistance or advice.

Guest tillaz

Hi, and thanks for an awesome ROM. Found some information over in the Blade section about editing build.prop to enable playing of some HD games that are not natively allowed on certain android phones. Then found a program called build.prop Editor which I used to make a back-up then I had a look at the set-up of the build.prop in this ROM. Found that ro.product.manufacturer was set to HTC so changed ro.product.model to DesireHD. Would any further changes be needed to enable this handset for better gaming? Thanks for any assistance or advice.

it already set up, just leave it at HTC

this is all that is required ;)

it just makes the phone download the required files for the adreno GPU

as gameloft dose not recognise zte devices as having an adreno GPU, resulting in wrong & incompatible data been downloaded

Guest zen_2610

@TIllaz, please take a look at this, when you view a photo on Facebook on full screen view, you press the middle button, and the option of the picture go up, and you choose set as, but if u cancel that, then the app suddenly let you tag the photo...this is really weird, is there an option to tag the photo or this is rom fault that it won't display this or app's fault.

Anyone have this please vote up so he will notice !!

Kind Regards

Guest tillaz

@TIllaz, please take a look at this, when you view a photo on Facebook on full screen view, you press the middle button, and the option of the picture go up, and you choose set as, but if u cancel that, then the app suddenly let you tag the photo...this is really weird, is there an option to tag the photo or this is rom fault that it won't display this or app's fault.

Anyone have this please vote up so he will notice !!

Kind Regards

this will be a problem on facebooks side, i would think

it already set up, just leave it at HTC

this is all that is required ;)

it just makes the phone download the required files for the adreno GPU

as gameloft dose not recognise zte devices as having an adreno GPU, resulting in wrong & incompatible data been downloaded

Ok, thanks for that. After seeing the other references to ZTE and skate in the build.prop file I had thought more of them might need to be changed. Hopefully I understand it a bit better now.

Guest cmberry20

Tillaz, not sure if this has been mentioned in a previous post but one bug I've found is now that the time is in the center of the status bar there is only enough room for 3 icons. If the alarm is on, vibrate and wifi there no room for the GPS icon and I have to turn other things off in order to make room for the GPS icon.

Guest zen_2610

@Tillaz,

i tried booting the theme color and the green seem to be very hard to see which switch is on or of on the status bar, i also realize the icon of atomic mod setting will be changed if u change the color !!

Guest tillaz

@Tillaz,

i tried booting the theme color and the green seem to be very hard to see which switch is on or of on the status bar, i also realize the icon of atomic mod setting will be changed if u change the color !!

the themes have not been updated for the latest release yet,

Guest tillaz

Tillaz, not sure if this has been mentioned in a previous post but one bug I've found is now that the time is in the center of the status bar there is only enough room for 3 icons. If the alarm is on, vibrate and wifi there no room for the GPS icon and I have to turn other things off in order to make room for the GPS icon.

this isn't a bug, the clock is supposed to be in the centre, there will be an add-on for normal position

Guest cmberry20

^ I know the clock is supposed to be in the middle, I actually like it there.

But it stops more than 3 'info icons' from appearing. Try it... turn on your alarm, now vibrate & stick in your head phones. You should see three icons now between the time & the signal bar. Now turn on your GPS or bluetooth, theres not enough room to display the icon so therefore you cannot see it.

This is especially annoying with the GPS icon as I don't know if I have a satellite lock or not.

Guest tillaz

^ I know the clock is supposed to be in the middle, I actually like it there.

But it stops more than 3 'info icons' from appearing. Try it... turn on your alarm, now vibrate & stick in your head phones. You should see three icons now between the time & the signal bar. Now turn on your GPS or bluetooth, theres not enough room to display the icon so therefore you cannot see it.

This is especially annoying with the GPS icon as I don't know if I have a satellite lock or not.

not much i can do about this, other than change the position of the gps icon so its where headset icon is, so its always visable