[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest rexneel

hi tillaz...am having a bit of problem...when i dial or even when some time receive a call the screen goes blank...and it comes back when the call has ended..please help..everything else is awesome...or also one more thing...when i do the calibration test it says ok for all except for proximity test..please help

Guest Haxorg
hi tillaz...am having a bit of problem...when i dial or even when some time receive a call the screen goes blank...and it comes back when the call has ended..please help..everything else is awesome...or also one more thing...when i do the calibration test it says ok for all except for proximity test..please help

See the front page for the proximity censor fix.

Guest RaTToX

Hi all,

I installed the latest atomicmod but since then i can't seem to install/uninstall/update go launcher. i've tried the two 'flash files' but just keep getting a 'can't install' message after they run.

i'm new to all this so first question is am i right in thinking i just copy the solidfile download to my sd card and run it from there? Does to 'flash' the file mean something else?

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Deinstall GO Launcher, then download it from google play. Its a minified version in atomic mod which isn't possible to update.

Guest jul57640

Thanx Tillaz... this one works for me. Had a few problems to boot but when I removed the battery it worked.

Is it now possible to update go launcher via updates or do you have to make a patch everytime they come with a new version?

you can update go launcher normally...

i prefer the one modded by tillaz i think go launcher is awful now

Guest trivpursuit

I tried download update go launcher in solidfile, but is in maintenance...!Is there any alternative?

Thanks

Is now on... :)

Edited by trivpursuit

Guest tillaz

Is this better than ColdFusionX in terms of battery or performance?

this is based on stock 2.3.5, so everything is working

iv never compared them so not sure, best to just try and see ;)

Guest jfabaf

Thanks for the ROM.

I've found two problems:

- I'm from Spain and the time zone isn't set correctly, I had to manually configure.

- I don't know how to install GTalk, it isn't in play store.

Thanks.

Guest oscar-mark

Is this better than ColdFusionX in terms of battery or performance?

I prefer CFX, it's faster, smoother, better on battery, ICS.

I had CFX but was gonna try CM7 so I flashed this and so far It hasn't been better at any point, except for the modifed GO Launcher whish runs VERY smooth, though other launcher ran much faster and smoother on CFX, and maybe CFX can be unstable sometimes, it even shut down the phone once but It's much better with ICS.

Tlllaz you've done a great job with this ROM, the status bar layout was exactly the way I wanted, you tweaked GB to look more like ICS, but the performance wasn't good enought to keep up for the stabillity.

Thank you!

Guest tillaz

I prefer CFX, it's faster, smoother, better on battery, ICS.

I had CFX but was gonna try CM7 so I flashed this and so far It hasn't been better at any point, except for the modifed GO Launcher whish runs VERY smooth, though other launcher ran much faster and smoother on CFX, and maybe CFX can be unstable sometimes, it even shut down the phone once but It's much better with ICS.

Tlllaz you've done a great job with this ROM, the status bar layout was exactly the way I wanted, you tweaked GB to look more like ICS, but the performance wasn't good enought to keep up for the stabillity.

Thank you!

well i disagree, i think this rom is as smooth as any other... and for stabillity, everything is working here, unlike any cm9 based rom for the skate..

benchmarks are probably higher here also...

i don't know how a rom that is not fully functional can be much better, than a fully working rom...

i think it all comes down to peoples needs at the end of the day... and if you can put up with things not working properly...

iv seen people on here say battery life is really bad on cm9, and others say its really good...

everyone has a different opinion on it...

one thing i do agree with though, is that stock ICS is way better than gingerbread...

Guest tillaz

hi tillaz, just wanted to know if there is a way to install sim toolkit in this rom...please help

there will be an add-on soon ;)

Guest oscar-mark

Well I went back to CFX, and the apps that I notice are faster are, Play Store, iStunt 2, Holo Launcher and Solid Explorer, while some are very slow.

I gave the phone to my brother since I got a new and he's new to Android and he only plays games and download games for now. So I decided to give him CFX.

I was just telling him my personal choice, I only tried your ROM for a day, while I've had CFX longer (as secondary phone), and CFX is still very unstable with FCs and shut downs. The only things I actually tested were Holo Launcher and Play Store and that was very unfair.

Wasn't trying to give you bad feedback. You did a great job on this ROM and you're very supportive on this forum. And if my brother doesn't like CFX I will change back to this (or maybe some other CM7 ROM)

Edit: right now I'm having wifi problems on CFX.

Edit 2: Holo Launcher runs ever slower on CFX with only a few apo shortcuts.

Edited by oscar-mark

Guest ccalex

Thanks for the last answer, i have calibrate my phone and now it's works great.

I have just a problem whit the android location. For example, i utilise icoyote. When i start it, the gps works but when the confifuration finish, it doesn't works. And it's the same with a gps program like sygic.

But when i restart my phone, it works really great. 6 hours after, it work but not after more time.

Have you an answer for me? Thanks for your job.

Guest happycopy

good rom !

thanks!

but after i root it ,cpu settings option is only 122 245 320 480 800 mhz .

Has been unable to overclocking.

How do I solve it ?

Guest tillaz

good rom !

thanks!

but after i root it ,cpu settings option is only 122 245 320 480 800 mhz .

Has been unable to overclocking.

How do I solve it ?

the rom is already rooted & overclocked,

when you rooted it again, its has replaced the boot.img.removing the overclock

you will need to reflash the rom

Guest amren

Good morning everybody....

Is it anyone who can advice for this superb ROM any SOFT KEY download link? :)

Thanks in advance...

Guest ccalex

Please, i need some help!!!!

During the same travel, with many gps apps, the works and don't work all the time..

Please tillaz, help me...

post-984101-0-26361200-1341303427_thumb.

Edited by ccalex