[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest cryoglobe

Hello

I got back my skate ( Medion ) from the technical support ( GPS issue )

I've now to re-install atomic mod ... is this AtOmIcMod-ZTE-SKATE-B220612 a kind of "advanced" R13 ?

What's the best partition size for this b220612 ( or R13 ) ?

Thanks

Guest tillaz

Hello

I got back my skate ( Medion ) from the technical support ( GPS issue )

I've now to re-install atomic mod ... is this AtOmIcMod-ZTE-SKATE-B220612 a kind of "advanced" R13 ?

What's the best partition size for this b220612 ( or R13 ) ?

Thanks

150mb system 2mb cache

Guest tillaz

I have made a nandroid backup to install other Rom . But then I gave up on reinstalling everything so I have restored the nandroid backup wityh this Rom and all went well except I have no statusbar whatsoever. Reboot countless times, downloades, installed, wifi on/off from menu, nothing. Can I do something or I am doomed to reinstall everything again.

did you have status bar soft buttons installed ?

flash this

fix.zip

Guest e.miron

Thanks. Can I ask why on earth wants someone to have softkeys in the status bar, because normal is to have them lower, just above the phisical buttons, like in CFX. I have read the name but it did not register the real meaning until after reboot when I saw them clogging the status bar. I said ''WTF?'' :)

Guest Mtman1
Thanks. Can I ask why on earth wants someone to have softkeys in the status bar, because normal is to have them lower, just above the phisical buttons, like in CFX. I have read the name but it did not register the real meaning until after reboot when I saw them clogging the status bar. I said ''WTF?'' :)
its because people wanted softkeys for gingerbread, but its VERY hard, if not impossible to have the softkeys on the bottom (like In Ics), so the devs put them in the status bar, which is easier to make on gingerbread

Guest tillaz

Thanks. Can I ask why on earth wants someone to have softkeys in the status bar, because normal is to have them lower, just above the phisical buttons, like in CFX. I have read the name but it did not register the real meaning until after reboot when I saw them clogging the status bar. I said ''WTF?'' smile.png

why on earth would anyone want to add another set of buttons right above there physical ones, clogging up screen space... :huh:

anyway in ICS they are already there.., its as simple as changing false to true... not the case in gingerbread

if you want them in the normal place i suggest you try and port them, or save your self the hassle and get a phone that has stock ics ;)

this phone is dead.. i would get rid of it and get the g300,

Guest gitf@ce

Hi Tillaz... nice rom! I finally decided to venture away from the MCR I've been on for yonks. One thing (well two actually), I was unable to update GoLauncher either through the app or Google Play, so I deleted the apk, installed the latest GoLauncher and got data errors (oops!). I then decided to re-flash your rom (cleared dalvic and fixed permissions) and now I'm just stuck at the Android logo. Any ideas? And no, I don't want to lob the phone out of the window and get the G300...

Cheers

GF

Guest aamiel

Battery life is very poor , it decreases faster than Cyanogenmod ROM's , tillaz can you put S3 Kernel in this rom ?

I actually have found battery life to be quite good. I can spend the weekend with needing a charger.

Guest jfabaf
Does anyone know where I could get Google Talk to use on this ROM? Apparently not from Play store.

Thanks

You have to download the gapps, extract the zip and copy the talk.apk to the system folder with Root Explorer.

Then you have to reboot the phone.

Edited by jfabaf

Guest shaez

Awesome work :)

But I have one question, why isn't Instagram working with this (unsupported device)? Could it be resolved?

Edit: resolved, installed via browser

Edited by shaez

Guest tillaz

On my Phone instragram is working fine! wink.png

Eh, Tillaz, did you read my post a few pages back?

yeah, unfortunately i don't have the time for any more development on this phone, as i am working on the g300's stock ics rom & the lg o2x

(my two currant phones) and soon the quad core phone i get

i am uploading an update now & the themes , then this will be discontinued

Guest TouchyAndalou

Thanks tillaz for all your work on this great ROM. It's a shame it'll no longer be supported, but that's understandable given you no longer even have the phone! Hopefully some of us will be using one of your roms on the ZTE Era before long :)

Any chance of a changelist for the final update?