[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest e.miron

this phone is dead.. i would get rid of it and get the g300,

Well, in fact is as far from being dead as one can be :

Anyway, thanks for your work here for the Skate community and we all hope to see many updates in the future.

Guest tillaz

http://www.modaco.co...e-updated-1707/

Anyway, thanks for your work here for the Skate community and we all hope to see many updates in the future.

lol... Armv6 was dead before this phone even released, i said the phone is dead not its community..

the fact that this phone is Arm6 restricts it in every way you can think of, for the future.. (bad or no compatibility)

anyway CM10 will be as broken as CM9 was for the skate, and nether will ever work fully like they should..

and that's just because non of the hardware venders care about Arm6 any more... not updating the required files

just look at the g300 (Armv7) its already got an official ics update with confirmation from huawei of a jelly bean update in the future

no disrespect to cm9 or cm10... its not there fault, its the hardware manufactures and the the fact its Armv6 :(

Guest rexneel

hi tillaz, how do i add the simtoolkit pliz help..i tried the new rom but the simtool kit is not there..is there any way i can install that thanks

Guest MisterNiceGuy

Awsome Rom Tillaz, great job. I'm just about ready to abandon CM7 for this. The only thing that bothers me is the notification toggles. Is there a way i can add the Play/Pause, Next and Previous toggles for music in the notification tab??(its not one of the options in the list) I guess i can live without it, but it'd be very very nice to have. Anyways great job again, very very good rom. Still have to test the battery life though.

UPDATE: VERY impressed with the battery life. 6 hours and 5 minutes with light to medium usage, still only at 69 percent, much better than CM7. Still haven't resolved that music playback toggle issue though...

Edited by MisterNiceGuy

Guest TouchyAndalou

Did somebody mention that there is an alternate dialler avaiable for this rom (maybe from CM7)? If so, could somebody direct me to it? The number 1 is still smaller than all the other keys. Thanks.

Guest kayzeroff

everythimg works perfectly I just have one problem...when I turn on my internet I have 3g and 2g icon up near clock but when I want to connect then it says like I don't have net on browser and I have 1giga free net...any one have same problem answer plz any solution??

Guest Ali Zain

Yeah it drains battery very very fast. I was in my class at 60 percent battery. And after class exactly 2 hours later. It was 5%. I didn't even pull my phone out of the pocket. So now mokee os again. Its great

Guest jtharmor

Moron not e.miron

Guest TouchyAndalou
Yeah it drains battery very very fast. I was in my class at 60 percent battery. And after class exactly 2 hours later. It was 5%. I didn't even pull my phone out of the pocket. So now mokee os again. Its great

I probably lose 1% or less if the phone's been idle for 2 hours on this ROM, so for you to be dropping from 60 to 5 isn't right. It sounds like a rouge app or some similiar problem draining your battery.

Guest abhiaks

He has released a patch weeks ago... mentioned several times in the threat... bug will be fixed in the final version Tillaz said...

This should be the link to the patch: http://www.solidfile...m/d/c87946bb1a/

Hi Tillaz...looks like the link is not working anymore....please can you update a new link for the call log fixer.

Thanks

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz...looks like the link is not working anymore....please can you update a new link for the call log fixer.

Thanks

all fixes are included in the last update... i have deleted all stuff related to the skate from my computer

you should just update, it fixes more than just the call log ;)

Guest sui785
I have problem with GPS, i lose signal at the moment and cant drive car normal. I use iGO v8.4.2.139242 app

You also have this problem with Mokee so it must be hardware issue

Guest Wacky.ddw

This may sound like a really stupid question but i just went to mobile vikings, now i have 2G/3G but i dont want to toggle it from settings every time. When i tick the icons in the statusbar nothing happens i allways have mobile data on.

Thanks in advance :)

Guest erator

I have several problems with latest rom version

launcher update not possible. after download no installation possible

if i open myfiles always comes popup for new version, but updating is also not possible.

overclocking only 902mhz, everything above phone reboots new when you open picture gallery

Antutu benchmark level not as good as in Atomic R13.

any ideas?

Guest tillaz

I have several problems with latest rom version

launcher update not possible. after download no installation possible

if i open myfiles always comes popup for new version, but updating is also not possible.

overclocking only 902mhz, everything above phone reboots new when you open picture gallery

Antutu benchmark level not as good as in Atomic R13.

any ideas?

Antutu benchmark matched Atomic R13.in my testing...

anyway this rom is dead now and no longer supported

replace the apps that need updated in the rom's zip before flashing it

here is the latest file explorer

replace go launcher with this

Guest Wacky.ddw

So when i put the 2G option on in the statusbar i get a E sign next to the signal icon, when i put on the 3G option i get a H option when i put the 2G/3G option on i also get the H sign. But mobile internet just keeps working

But no way to turn it on and off?

Guest mhstrijbos
So when i put the 2G option on in the statusbar i get a E sign next to the signal icon, when i put on the 3G option i get a H option when i put the 2G/3G option on i also get the H sign. But mobile internet just keeps working

But no way to turn it on and off?

Turn off the mobile data by clicking the up/down the arrows. Both Edge and Hspda are mobile data.

In Belgium, switch to mobile vikings if data limit is the underlying issue.

Success!