[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Turn off the mobile data by clicking the up/down the arrows. Both Edge and Hspda are mobile data.

In Belgium, switch to mobile vikings if data limit is the underlying issue.

Success!

Yea i am on mobile vickings like i said above, no i just turn it of when im sleeping etc because it drains battery. The reason i didnt find it is because it was turned of in my taskbar under atomicmod settings.

Thanks man!

Guest mare82

I have problem with GPS, i lose signal at the moment and cant drive car normal. I use iGO v8.4.2.139242 app

You also have this problem with Mokee so it must be hardware issue

no isn't hardware. I am back on Mokee now and GPS is ok, not so gratz had some little lost of signal on the start and latter is good connect all the drive time.

problem was on atomic with location. he showing me that I am into ocean near South America, next day he show me I am 100km from my city. btw I am from Serbia....

I use before atomic R12-13 and is was ok, but when i instal GPS i am not checking every time are is working. But now i am so close holiday at the sea and I need navigation :)

Guest little pea

Ive been using this rom for a while now but all of a sudden i cant download anything from the browser but i can still download from google play any help will be great

Guest szavics

Guys! I have a bug. When i stop recording with camera or voice recorder the music player is activating itself and starts playing the last track. What should i do?

Guest jfabaf
Guys! I have a bug. When i stop recording with camera or voice recorder the music player is activating itself and starts playing the last track. What should i do?

Yes, I've found the same bug recording with quickrec app

Guest tillaz

its fixed in the latest release, since it uses a better stock music app...

the problem was with Google play music

Guest RaTToX

Hey tillaz! I've got a question to you:

Last week i tried to edit a theme of your rom. I'd like a "white-grey" theme, so i thought maybe i could create it by myself. But then i realized that there are thousands of .png's which i had to edit manually. Is there a way to edit all files at the same time with Gimp or PS? Are there any .xml files which must be edited, too? (Maybe you have a list of all files [Lol!]).

Hope for your answer!

Greetz, RaTToX

Hi all!

Does camera flash works with this rom ? because I used CFX rom the flash light was wrong... ( I know this problem on CFX ) but after I flashed this rom it does not working too! I wiped all !!

( sorry for my english :) )

Guest sui785

Hi all!

Does camera flash works with this rom ? because I used CFX rom the flash light was wrong... ( I know this problem on CFX ) but after I flashed this rom it does not working too! I wiped all !!

( sorry for my english :) )

It works on this rom coz this is stock-based.

It works on this rom coz this is stock-based.

thank you. this is bad news for me :( when I bought the phone it was working fine.... but now..

Guest saspipi

hi,

I've been experiencing an outgoing call problem on both of my two Skates with AtomicMod. I've tried it at various locations so it's not provider network related.

Sometimes when i'm trying to make an outgoing call the phone just stays deaf, unable to hangup and have to wait like 30 secs to be able to try again. After a couple of tries it works. It's quite random when does it work or not but it is an everday, recurring problem.

Someone told me that he had a missed call from me when this happened so it seems that the call goes out (at least sometimes).

Any ideas? Anybody else experienced this?

Thanks

Edited by saspipi

I'm running a much earlier version of the Atomic ROM. Does the final version still have low battery notifications (pop up messages and beeps) for 15%, 10% and 5% battery levels? Is there any way to set or remove this function? Thanks.

Guest dimmah90

I've been using atomic mod for a long time and I have this problem that when I make a call, phone just vibrates once and than restards. This is not happening all the time, maybe few times a week but it's very annoing. I figured it out that it restarts more often when i put phone on ear instantly, but if I wait a few seconds and then put it (when making a call) on ear it restarts less, but problem is still there. I do not have any trouble with proximity sensor, it is working well, and i have this problem with every rom, not just this one. Please help!

I'm running a much earlier version of the Atomic ROM. Does the final version still have low battery notifications (pop up messages and beeps) for 15%, 10% and 5% battery levels? Is there any way to set or remove this function? Thanks.

Can anybody help re the above?

Also wondering whether in AndroZip pro you can simply delete unwanted applications like Maps or Email by removing the .apk files in /system/app? Or does that mess up other stuff in the ROM and/or on the phone?

Guest Redstarr1

Nice ROM with good Battery life!

Does anybody know where to find the GApps to extract Google Talk from?

You can find all gapps here: http://goo.im/gapps

You probably want gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip or gapps-gb-20110828-newtalk-signed.zip. The last one has Google Talk with videochat, though that's not much use to you on this phone.. If you want the version without videochat, this is the direct link: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Hey guys!

I'm a big fan of this rom, really great work, tillaz!

But there is one thing:

The media volume is much too high, even at lowest step!

Is there any way to change this? A little patch or something or did I just miss a setting somewhere?

Guest Redstarr1

Hey guys!

I'm a big fan of this rom, really great work, tillaz!

But there is one thing:

The media volume is much too high, even at lowest step!

Is there any way to change this? A little patch or something or did I just miss a setting somewhere?

You could disable Dolby, that should reduce the volume a little.

Thanks to Redstar, but that doesn't change a lot. Has anybody another idea? In the thread about cm7.2 there's is a patch to boost volume. Perhaps there is a way other way round?

Awesome ROM,great sound and awesome music player.I have instaled Holo ICS launcher and now its like 100% ICS when you look at it tho not as smooth,but still awesome.

Hi,

I just try to activate vibration when you touch in power widget but phone not vibrate.

I found option in power widget setting but seems not working.

Someone has found solution to this problem ?

Regards.

Ryck45