[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
But i really like the trebuchet! *whine*

Whatever, still very good rom, however will have to stick with my 2nd favorite launcher, Espier.

have you tried, nova or apex, which are modded trebuchet? :)

Guest hugobosslives

does anybody get reboots on answering or making calls every 10 or so calls? Its the only reboot i get. it happens as soon as you get the phone to ear (it vibrates then reboots).

btw its not proximity related...

can't seem to make it happen on purpose (i.e for logcat) but seems to average every 10 calls.

have you tried, nova or apex, which are modded trebuchet? :)

Yeah, thank you, but they dont seem to be as smooth as trebuchet... So Ill stick to Espier, which I really like.

As for the 22/10 nightly build, It seems quite stable, but I got one restart (like hotboot restart - straight to the boot animation), when I started settings, and play store FCes regulary...

EDIT: I'm using c3co's latest S4 kernel and new gapps from razz, could that be the problem with fc.

Edited by m4te

Guest creedence

@Lalit

2012 10 22 build. Drawer, Trebuchet and the applications work. Reboot we still have. But this new repo is the best! It is butter soft. It's very fluid. It's wonderful. Thank tilal6991! Please do it on. You make it!

Guest creedence

Yeah, thank you, but they dont seem to be as smooth as trebuchet... So Ill stick to Espier, which I really like.

As for the 22/10 nightly build, It seems quite stable, but I got one restart (like hotboot restart - straight to the boot animation), when I started settings, and play store FCes regulary...

EDIT: I'm using c3co's latest S4 kernel and new gapps from razz, could that be the problem with fc.

No. The fc is not the problem. I also S4 kernel from C3C0 and Gapps from razzmataz1478. Reboot!

Guest creedence
does anybody get reboots on answering or making calls every 10 or so calls? Its the only reboot i get. it happens as soon as you get the phone to ear (it vibrates then reboots).

can't seem to make it happen on purpose (i.e for logcat) but seems to average every 10 calls.

This issue we have. But it is certainly better. ;)

Guest marko_serb

Then stop overclocking your phone :D

Guest MaDtech

Hi! I got a problem. My phone stuck in bootloader. I modified build.prop and i was restarted my phone and stuck at bootloader mode. And i don't want use restore. Is there any way to modify build.prop without booting my phone?

(sorry for my bad english :s)

Guest hugobosslives

Hi! I got a problem. My phone stuck in bootloader. I modified build.prop and i was restarted my phone and stuck at bootloader mode. And i don't want use restore. Is there any way to modify build.prop without booting my phone?

(sorry for my bad english :s)

yer either push it via adb into /system

or reflash the rom without wipe. (shouldn't change any settings/data unless you've manually modded the system)

Guest satanovsyn

Please help me somebody.

I have installed TSF shell and if I reboot phone, then every widget is removed from any screen.

Can be problem with reading storage?

I have both:

/sdcard

/storage/sdcard0

But it is same place. It will happend only with complete reboot. If I made hot reboot, then every widget stays on the screen.

Thak you for answer.