[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Wondrej

Hey, Please help!

I can't install a Viber on my phone. I tried it many times. But it can be installed.

Has anybody the same problem?? Why i can't do this?

I use cm10-11/19 tilal!

Did you checked if your system partition is large enough to fit the whole system? I had similar problem when installing it first time, then I found out that I have 200 megs partition and system was around 220 ;)

If this is your case, reinstall your system with less apps (remove some from gapps and/or rom) or you can change your partition sizes, but that would result in wiping whole phone.

Guest razzmataz1478
tilal6991

I send you a PM talking about im working on the flash( torch ) camera, i need some help for developers & cookers, please contactme

Good luck with that..... /s

I decompiled the liboemcamera and have the functions and values needed for call/ release / start wathever you want to call xD the flash but i like to made it to my self the modification of a generic "driver(itsnt a device really)" of the flash

Guest razzmataz1478
I decompiled the liboemcamera and have the functions and values needed for call/ release / start wathever you want to call xD the flash but i like to made it to my self the modification of a generic "driver(itsnt a device really)" of the flash

Right, but we use the Blade's liboemcamera which has no flash.

Anyone understand why I get an error System 7 when install zip from sdcard?

Details:

Installing update...

symlink: some symlinks failed

E:error in /sdcard/cm-10-20121119-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX2-tilal6991.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

Anyone please?

have you googled cwm status 7 error?

Yes no help.

I could flash again and tell you the log, don't remember exactly but it was like not finding folders/files in /system.

Wiped everything and formatted everything. Couldn't install, same error.

Guest plegdroid

Yes no help.

I could flash again and tell you the log, don't remember exactly but it was like not finding folders/files in /system.

Wiped everything and formatted everything. Couldn't install, same error.

what version of cwm you using?

is your system partition big enough to fit the rom onto?

Edited by plegdroid

OK, now a stupid question. CWM is the options program that begins when holding the volume down and power button to flash the rom?

If yes, then its the phone's first version CWM Based Recovery 4.0.1.4.

Guest plegdroid
OK, now a stupid question. CWM is the options program that begins when holding the volume down and power button to flash the rom?

If yes, then its the phone's first version CWM Based Recovery 4.0.1.4.

yes, so its not cwm, thats the version that iam using. what size is the system partition?

Edited by plegdroid

Please let me tell you since you can tell me how to find it exactly!

Thank you for your patience. Trying to connect all the pieces on how this world works :)

Guest plegdroid
Please let me tell you since you can tell me how to find it exactly!

Thank you for your patience. Trying to connect all the pieces on how this world works :)

lol,no worrys, grab freespace app from playstore, and it will show you what size your system partition is :)

Edited by plegdroid

System 150MB

And I think I made something "maybe not" good and I dont have the Ext partition anymore. I can see that while trying to format /sd-ext on "CWM" too.

But I guess this has nothing to do with the problem. I'm sure:)

Guest satanovsyn

Oh my god. 150mb is very low for everything. You need 230MB.

This you can do by program TPT helper. Around 100post back I gave tutorial how you cando it

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest plegdroid
Oh my god. 150mb is very low for everything. You need 230MB.

This you can do by program TPT helper. Around 100post back I gave tutorial how you cando it

yam, you need 230 for the system partition to get the rom and gapps to fit, yes tpt is required to make it bigger. :)

Appropriate TPT?

35mb cache, 230mb system, 175mb data? is this ok? to create my own TPT? cause I dont see any standard TPT with 230 system.

Edited by gtas

Guest plegdroid
Appropriate TPT?

35mb cache, 230mb system, 175mb data? is this ok? to create my own TPT? cause I dont see any standard TPT with 230 system.

can set cache to 5 meg :) and yes use a custom tpt.

Edited by plegdroid

can set cache to 5 meg :) and yes use a custom tpt.

Gone with the 35 meg cache, but it worked and I'll have less space for apps I guess.....Main job of the phone is development with Eclipse, so....I think I can live with this space.

Thank you.