[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest akicarkralj

Hey Merry Christmas to everyone, now lets get to the thing, I still have that bug on the play store where I can not install most of the apps like facebook, steam an other, so if anyone has that bug please post here.

Guest Gerycard

Hey Merry Christmas to everyone, now lets get to the thing, I still have that bug on the play store where I can not install most of the apps like facebook, steam an other, so if anyone has that bug please post here.

Are you kidding me? :angry2:

The last ~10 pages speaks about it! :) Read back! (I think you have to tpt cause the /system is not big enough)

Guest akicarkralj

Are you kidding me? :angry2:

The last ~10 pages speaks about it! :) Read back! (I think you have to tpt cause the /system is not big enough)

No my tpt is 260 MB so something other is wrong!

Guest akicarkralj

Any error message when you try to install sthing?

Nope. This was the 5th time I installed this rom and it happened, also on other roms like cm9 it didn't happen.

Guest blindmijat

Can someone please help me with my "influence storage available" message when i try to download some apps like a facebook(on google play)...? My partitions are cache 40 an system 250... thanks

Guest satanovsyn

Only low free space has influence for errors. If you are trying downloading any data from store, installation file is downloaded to temporary folder. If you have not space for it, you can get an error.

Guest akicarkralj

Is it the incompatibility issue? I cant install apps like IMDB and FB reader, but Facebook I can.

Nope, I have been able to install it in first 2 or 3 days after installing

Guest razzmataz1478
I think so as well, but tilal said that we can expect it around 25th.

He is actively working on making this port as stable as it can be for release.