[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pctv007

By the way, I tried C3CO's kernel, but no success til now, the green android man keeps looping again and again.

:(

But GPS definitely works and is REALLY faster than ICS version, for me.Just a strange thing, once it's launched, it keeps seeking and actualising my position, even if i switch it off. But my battery life is good.

BT works too with my earpiece and to share files. Didn't try BT connexion share right now

:D

Edited by pctv007

Guest JetKun

Will S2E (Simple2Ext) work on JB? Link2SD works to a certain extent but it's rubbish and clunky; S2E just gets the job done

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Edited by JetKun

Guest tilal6991

Right. Some of you may have noticed I've been unusually quiet lately. This is mainly because I've been working very hard behind the scenes on a project.

Ever since the CM team said they weren't going to support msm7x27 devices in official CM I've been working on creating an equivalent project which only supports such devices. The project is ColdFusionX. Essentially its what CM10 would be if the Skate was officially supported.

On actual device progress:

Project Butter is pretty much working as well as it is going to for us.

A new audio HAL is being used.

Much faster in most places

Pretty much everything is finished apart from camera and related functions.

Source side:

Switched to a common zte repo

Completely using github repos with no patches.

Guest sasa_gm

I'm asking for the third time, 'cuz no one has answered to my prevorious two questions..

Is anyone working on the camera?

Edited by sasa_gm

Guest ..Abel..

Right. Some of you may have noticed I've been unusually quiet lately. This is mainly because I've been working very hard behind the scenes on a project.

Ever since the CM team said they weren't going to support msm7x27 devices in official CM I've been working on creating an equivalent project which only supports such devices. The project is ColdFusionX. Essentially its what CM10 would be if the Skate was officially supported.

On actual device progress:

Project Butter is pretty much working as well as it is going to for us.

A new audio HAL is being used.

Much faster in most places

Pretty much everything is finished apart from camera and related functions.

Source side:

Switched to a common zte repo

Completely using github repos with no patches.

just to ask so can the blade get this much working ? and will u be making a jb build for it ? Thanks !