[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

It's a shame you can't delete emails from notification tray with a button, I thought that was going to be a feature. A lot of the emails I get I'd just want to delete straight away. Rom is working great so far though!

It is. Just expand the notification using two fingers and dragging apart and an option pops up to open or delete.

Guest Josh92

It is. Just expand the notification using two fingers and dragging apart and an option pops up to open or delete.

Oh I'm not getting that, I expand it & more of the email shows but no buttons. :/

Guest Josh92

Wow!!!!!! Useful. Same for messages etc?

Yeah I think so, I was sure that was a feature from videos, just not getting the buttons (for email at least, not sure about the rest yet).

Guest Josh92

Yeah I think text just has a call option, I'm wondering if I have a different gmail/gapps version to Latit? I think I may have a older one (still JB though).

Guest Josh92

On PA, call button for text, which can be hidden, but don't find a delete option, perhaps e-mail only?

Yeah I think so, is your gmail delete working? Which gapps are you using if so? I'm just flashing 15/08 to see if that works.

Guest plegdroid
anyone find lalit's google now/voice solution is not working anymore on these newer builds?

it just keeps force closing on me....

only had it working on the first build, but I don't tend to use voice commands anyway, so froze them out to save cpu cycles. the cards work so just happy got them and the nice Google search :)

Guest creedence

Terminal does not work.

su

sh /etc/init.d/12*

After the command, I get this:

unable to chmod.....no such file or directory.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by creedence

Guest tilal6991

Terminal does not work.

su

sh /etc/init.d/12*

After the command, I get this:

unable to chmod.....no such file or directory.

What am I doing wrong?

Haven't linked to sd first.

Guest hugobosslives

I got that on PA, thought it was just me so removed it and saved space :D

yer. on PA myself at the moment.

Must be a dirty install then. I can do without it for a while, useful but I didn't' use it a lot

yer thats what I thought but i just backed up and clean installed it. and I still get the same

only had it working on the first build, but I don't tend to use voice commands anyway, so froze them out to save cpu cycles. the cards work so just happy got them and the nice Google search :)

see my problem is slightly different. I click on the "google" app to bring up the introduction to google now and about 4 screens in it always force closes on me :( so I can't even get the cards to work any more.... then after this (until i reboot) it will flash "google search has stopped working" and ask if I want to close it every 5 minutes or so when i'm doing something completely different.....

anyone got it quite like that?

Guest razzmataz1478

Contrary to Google now/voice search force closes that you are reporting, my build is the only one it's worked faultlessly on. On tilal build it worked at first and then packed in..

Guest sasa_gm

Am I the only one that have problems with gallery? Some pictures can't be loaded. The screen stands blank. I like JB Gallery. This bothers me..

Guest creedence

Am I the only one that have problems with gallery? Some pictures can't be loaded. The screen stands blank. I like JB Gallery. This bothers me..

I can not help you. Works for me.

Guest sasa_gm

Great news.

PS... What do you say about my problem :