[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ChowChilla

Just 12* not dexchmod

yeah, i type 12* but thats the response it gives regardless.

Nope. You need to install link2sd and link all the apps before running the script.

Arhh ok. ill give that a try. Been a long time lurker and user of your roms and just thought id say thanks while your here. im still unable to mount the script in Link2SD. should i be ignoring that for now?

Edited by ChowChilla

Guest Xmas.se

This ROM is amazing, but I have to uninstall because I can not make Link2SD or S2E (that I prefer) to work. It works fine on my CM7.2, but I can not make it work on JB. I will wait to a better fix.

Guest Josh92

This ROM is amazing, but I have to uninstall because I can not make Link2SD or S2E (that I prefer) to work. It works fine on my CM7.2, but I can not make it work on JB. I will wait to a better fix.

It should work perfectly fine other than you have to enter something into the terminal each time to you link something new (app won't start otherwise, everything else works ok though so you can link a bunch of apps in one go then enter the code once to make all of them work). Not too bad for now, certainly not worth not using the rom over in my opinion :)

EDIT: Just emailed the Link2SD dev, might be a good idea for others here to, see if we can find out whats going on. Used the address from Play Store([email protected])

Edited by Josh92

Guest Josh92

So got a reply from the l2sd dev (that was quick.. :) ) He's asked for the contents of the 12dexchmod file which I've given him, hopefully we might be able to sort that issue :)

noob, new animation is pretty cool.

Guest creedence

But now seriously.

For two updating stops working the haptic feedback.

I already have several times the rom installed.

Without success.In the settings set the hook anywhere.

Sound when touched.Sound on screen lock.

All set and did not work.

Have you an idea?

Guest Xmas.se

Thats just really good... I think is my fault that Link2SD is not working fine to me... For now, I don't have much time to spend on setting this. Thats why I said that I will wait more "plug and play" solution :-)

So got a reply from the l2sd dev (that was quick.. :) ) He's asked for the contents of the 12dexchmod file which I've given him, hopefully we might be able to sort that issue :)

noob, new animation is pretty cool.

Guest iReece

Would be awesome if camera flash, camera preview, video playback and HQ ALL worked...

Sadly, this day won't come due to tight lipped workers at Qualcomm not releasing sources for their drivers.

Maybe a hacking is in order?..

Guest ir1997

Is anybody having issues downloading Viber for this version? market says it is not compatible

i downloaded viber and it works fine with this version of jb

Guest creedence

Hi

@Xmas.se

I do not understand your problems. For me all works both way.

Link2sd and S2E.

Here is the link for S2E:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbfabfwrd2aljmb/S2E%20fixed_2.zip

In CWM flash--Reboot--S2E app is in Drawer--open S2E--choose Dalvik or Applications or Private or all three--

Reboot--Applications are updated(wait)--open S2E--Everything has moved--Download FreeSpace--control--enjoy.

If not working--open S2E--Settings--click Import--rReboot--ready.