[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest chrislarabi

After days of hesitation, I decided to install this rom. I just have to say WOW.

But however I do not know why my google calendar doesn't synchronize. I do not know if anyone has had the same issue. As you'll see on attached pictures the google account says the calendar has been sync but the calendar est vide.

Tilal thank you for your great work.

post-968021-0-61007000-1346059148_thumb.

post-968021-0-67930400-1346059149_thumb.

post-968021-0-95858800-1346059160_thumb.

Guest pctv007

After days of hesitation, I decided to install this rom. I just have to say WOW.

But however I do not know why my google calendar doesn't synchronize. I do not know if anyone has had the same issue. As you'll see on attached pictures the google account says the calendar has been sync but the calendar est vide.

Tilal thank you for your great work.

I'm using Calendars and everything is ok here

Guest iReece

Oh my actual God.

Go to settings, about phone, os version.

Keep pressing the version, (4.1.1) and eventually, it will pop up a jelly bean screen. Press and hold the jelly bean and an interactive Screen will appear.

Didn't know of this. :0

Guest trueno2k

Good afternoon y'all,

I've been trying to use Quick App Install here but every time I launch the app it just keeps force closing without any error window pop up to say it has crashed, was wondering whether anyone else on this ROM can try it out for themselves to see if they can run it on their OMC, pretty please!?... I also leave a logcat in the pastebin link here --> http://pastebin.com/DkHyLfJ1 for anyone who can read logcats and can tell me what is going wrong with my OMC when I try to launch the app?...

Very appreciate the ones who can help me here!?...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest Le Coyote

mount -o remount,rw /system

chmod 777 /system/etc/init.d/12dexchmod

mount -o remount,ro /system

Just try it here :

su

sh /etc/ init. d/12*

Thanks a lot for your help but can't manage to make it work. Link2sd will work till I reboot my phone, then I'll always have the same type of messages: "sdext2 is not mounted", "Link2SD canno't create sript... invalid mount command"....

The problem is that I've tried with several ROMs, several micro-SD memory cards, several types of partitions (Ext2, Ext3..FAT), and never managed to make LinktoSD or S2E work on my staraddict.

That's really strange, as the phone doesn't seem to mount the second partition on startup..

Seen on other forums that some people manage to make it work on their Staraddict . Impossible for me!

Can anybody explain this ?

PS: pardon my poor english

Edited by Le Coyote

Guest trueno2k
I think I'm going start to recommend KonstaT's S2E solution. I've been using it for a couple of days and its a lot better than Link2Sd
Is this the latest version of S2E that KonstaT modified?

Guest razzmataz1478
Oh my actual God.

Go to settings, about phone, os version.

Keep pressing the version, (4.1.1) and eventually, it will pop up a jelly bean screen. Press and hold the jelly bean and an interactive Screen will appear.

Didn't know of this. :0

You can do this easter egg with cm version as well.

Guest creedence
I think I'm going start to recommend KonstaT's S2E solution. I've been using it for a couple of days and its a lot better than Link2Sd

Thanks Tilal. It's a good message. I've been using it since a week S2E. It's not your version. For me there are a few things that will not show up correctly. S2E is really better than link2sd. Man has dalvik with a fresh install about 50mb, which is forever and can not be move . With S2E can I move immediately. Thanks

Guest creedence

Thanks a lot for your help but can't manage to make it work. Link2sd will work till I reboot my phone, then I'll always have the same type of messages: "sdext2 is not mounted", "Link2SD canno't create sript... invalid mount command"....

The problem is that I've tried with several ROMs, several micro-SD memory cards, several types of partitions (Ext2, Ext3..FAT), and never managed to make LinktoSD or S2E work on my staraddict.

That's really strange, as the phone doesn't seem to mount the second partition on startup..

Seen on other forums that some people manage to make it work on their Staraddict . Impossible for me!

Can anybody explain this ?

PS: pardon my poor english

It's not clear for me. Did you link2sdcrashfix.zip flashed?

Try open after reboot link2sd. Click "mount script recreate"

And reboot again. What will happen after the restart?

Edited by creedence

Guest creedence
Good afternoon y'all,

I've been trying to use Quick App Install here but every time I launch the app it just keeps force closing without any error window pop up to say it has crashed, was wondering whether anyone else on this ROM can try it out for themselves to see if they can run it on their OMC, pretty please!?... I also leave a logcat in the pastebin link here --> http://pastebin.com/DkHyLfJ1 for anyone who can read logcats and can tell me what is going wrong with my OMC when I try to launch the app?...

Very appreciate the ones who can help me here!?...

For me works fine, no problems.

Guest trueno2k
I have Google Now. But instead link2sd I use S2E. I am testing in this period. I'm waiting for Tilal. He is currently working on S2E.
S2E 2.2.1 is not compatible with JB yet!... So, are you using S2E 1.2 or something?...

Guest Le Coyote

@creedence:

It's not clear for me. Did you link2sdcrashfix.zip flashed?

Try open after reboot link2sd. Click "mount script recreate"

And reboot again. What will happen after the restart?

Did you link2sdcrashfix.zip flashed? => yes i did

Try open after reboot link2sd. Click "mount script recreate" => It says exactly "Enable to create mount script. mount: Invalid argument"!

In addition, I have to say that I use a 32 gb SD card (first partition is 16 Gb dedicated to system / 2nd partition: another 16 Gb FAT32 formatted)

Tried with 2 different SD cards. Also tried with Ext partitions... Same result!

Edited by Le Coyote

new Link2SD is out :) .... What's in this version:

- fixed file permission bug that causes linked apps to FC on Jelly Bean

- added external SD information in "Storage Info" page (if presents)

- updated translations