[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Verhaaltjes

some progress about Video Recording fix? I'm waiting this fix to try this wonderful rom :-)

The standard answer: NEVER ask for ETA's ... Dev's don't like it. We get it when they are done with it and ready to publish it. Could be today, could be in a week or a month, might even be never. Patience is golden :)

Guest ilCosmico

The standard answer: NEVER ask for ETA's ... Dev's don't like it. We get it when they are done with it and ready to publish it. Could be today, could be in a week or a month, might even be never. Patience is golden :)

you're right... i'm sorry for my impatience... ;)

Guest Josh92

Wher is the update ? 2 weeks how many people are working on this project 1? it is so slow

Feel free to crack on with it yourself.

Yes there is just one, what do you expect? A new release every few days? Devs do have lives other than making ROMs for free.

Guest nex537

That's why all developers on the ZTE Skate Ceco not join forces, tilal, and many other like it would be that we have teamed rom every 2 days are really talented dev but one has ported the rom it will take him a long life and a day high...

Guest razzmataz1478

That's why all developers on the ZTE Skate Ceco not join forces, tilal, and many other like it would be that we have teamed rom every 2 days are really talented dev but one has ported the rom it will take him a long life and a day high...

There is more than one people other than tilal6991 that have contributed to ColdFusionX e.g. KonstaT C3C0 and Dazzozo

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest tilal6991

I've been very busy lately with school stuff so not had much time to do this. From now on apart from holidays, I will only update at weekends.

Guest razzmataz1478
I've been very busy lately with school stuff so not had much time to do this. From now on apart from holidays, I will only update at weekends.

You're back at school up there? We go back next week in england...

Guest plegdroid

Lalit please don't commit to any time scales, you update when "YOU" are ready to do so, this year is a important year for yourself, that may map out the rest of your life . Please don't let this rom dictate what you do and when you do it, please think of yourself first for a change. those of us who know enough about you, will realize this fact and will be grateful for what ever, and when ever you would release an update. but please don't commit to anything other than your studies. :)

Guest tilal6991

Absolutely. My studies will always come first and the ROM will never take precedence. I'm just saying that it will only be on weekends I will update it and even then very occasionally.

Guest plegdroid
Absolutely. My studies will always come first and the ROM will never take precedence. I'm just saying that it will only be on weekends I will update it and even then very occasionally.

lol, just glad you didn't take that as me being patronizing:D. as always thank you for all you've done for this phone, and quite rightly you know what your priorities are. if anyone thinks anything other than this, stock works and can be flashed at any time. :)

Guest creedence

Dear tilal

There is no problem. We already have what we wanted.

If you are sometimes released an update that will be a bonus for us.

We are very grateful for previous effort.You've done enough.

We wish you much success and happiness. All the best!