[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WillDroid

WOW! Major thanks to Tilal for this one :D Bit late to the scene but still absolutely breathtaking how nice and smooth this is compared to ICS. Well done mate!

Guest hugobosslives

@lalit or anyone that has a build machine set up for cm10 atm.

any chance of a build with the quick messages feature merged in?

the feature looks awesome. and i'm in turkey so there's not chance of compiling any time soon :(

for people who don't know what it is: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/09/03/cyanogenmod-introduces-quick-message-pop-ups-notification-shade-quick-reply-action-on-the-way/

Guest szaszabi90

Please help!

I installed the update cm10 08\16 tilal, but my camera is still doesn't work. First opening, cannot connect. Second opening still wrong, third opening......etc. And always this message: cannot connect to camera.

Please help, what can i do??

Guest plegdroid
How can i turn off the turn off animation of the screen?

Is there any option for that?

afternoon, settings /developer options /animation scale. set to off :)

Guest hugobosslives

pete. could you just tell me (or give a link) to the youngest compile that anyone (i.e. lalit or raz or anybody) has uploaded please :D I know you are on the ball with these things and i haven't had much time to keep track of these pages. If it is the 16/7 one on goo just say. But there might be a newer unofficial somewhere :)?

Getting force closes everywhere. Don't want to just flash the rom on my sd as its a very old jb paranoid rom.

Guest plegdroid
pete. could you just tell me (or give a link) to the youngest compile that anyone (i.e. lalit or raz or anybody) has uploaded please :D I know you are on the ball with these things and i haven't had much time to keep track of these pages. If it is the 16/7 one on goo just say. But there might be a newer unofficial somewhere :)?

Getting force closes everywhere. Don't want to just flash the rom on my sd as its a very old jb paranoid rom.

evening Hugh, the latest I've got is Lalits 16-08-12 build

http://db.tt/8lLzGoUd

as far as I know that is the latest cfx2 build publicly released as per goo.im, what's f/c on you? :)

I know it's a little temperamental, but it can be beaten into knowing it's place and behaving :D

Edited by plegdroid

Hey guys I don´t know if there is anything that Lalit could do about this but in EXIF of the photos it says Make CyanogenMod and Model Skat if it could be changed somehow so it will write the corect info in EXIF that would be awesome for sorting my photos ^^

BTW the galery seems a bit unstable for me and any info about video recording progress ?

otherwise so so great ROM thx 4 it ;)

Guest hugobosslives

evening Hugh, the latest I've got is Lalits 16-08-12 build

http://db.tt/8lLzGoUd

as far as I know that is the latest cfx2 build publicly released as per goo.im, what's f/c on you? :)

I know it's a little temperamental, but it can be beaten into knowing it's place and behaving :D

yer sorry 16/8 is what I meant. summer has gone so quick! it still feels earlier than September :( cheers for the info.

google search. All my attempts to make google now work have completely failed and made the whole thing worse :angry2: It now says "Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped" every 10 seconds (litrally, no joke). As you can imagine. The rom is pretty unusable... Short of completely deleting google search I can't seem to recover this. And then the browser and some other functions force close as they use google search in the address bar etc.

just guna clean flash that rom when I have some time tonight. Thanks for the help. Maybe it was all to do with being on the PA cm10 rom instead of stock cm10.....

Guest plegdroid

yer sorry 16/8 is what I meant. summer has gone so quick! it still feels earlier than September :( cheers for the info.

google search. All my attempts to make google now work have completely failed and made the whole thing worse :angry2: It now says "Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped" every 10 seconds (litrally, no joke). As you can imagine. The rom is pretty unusable... Short of completely deleting google search I can't seem to recover this. And then the browser and some other functions force close as they use google search in the address bar etc.

just guna clean flash that rom when I have some time tonight. Thanks for the help. Maybe it was all to do with being on the PA cm10 rom instead of stock cm10.....

hiya Hugh ,just reflash gapps :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest hugobosslives

hiya Hugh ,just reflash gapps :)

hi yer tried that already. i also have tried wiping /system /cache and the dalvik. And then reinstalling the rom and gapps.

However. Thank you for the post as it for some reason gave me another idea. When I manually deleted the google search apk cache and all its settings. The problem disappeared :D

Funny how wiping/reinstalling didn't clear that. Maybe it uses the /data partition as a dump for its data. I hadn't realized that :blush:

Guest plegdroid

hi yer tried that already. i also have tried wiping /system /cache and the dalvik. And then reinstalling the rom and gapps.

However. Thank you for the post as it for some reason gave me another idea. When I manually deleted the google search apk cache and all its settings. The problem disappeared :D

Funny how wiping/reinstalling didn't clear that. Maybe it uses the /data partition as a dump for its data. I hadn't realized that :blush:

hiya, yes seems like its using data partition to locally store data. that's why I've previously recommended using a cache cleaner, iam also using a auto task killer, when it runs out of memory or storage it reboots the phone. :)