[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
Any particular cache cleaner. And has anyone else had link2sd refuse to relink application files?

hiya Terry it should not matter, iam using cache cleaner by the same guy who makes rom tool box, creedance recommended ng.

Is this rom discontinued?...

no it's still active, Tilal just dosnt have the same amount of ready time for nightly builds anymore. but it's not discontinued :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest thomas1310

Hi every one ! First, i have the "french version" by sfr of zte skate, and my problem, is that : i have the pointer mouse on the screen, even if the option in "Developper option" is turn off. So is there a fix or something to put off this mouse pointer ? I have this problem on Cm9 too =/

Guest razzmataz1478
It's not a kernel. It's a touchscreen description file. I'll need a logcat from start of booting to fix it.

Oh, yeah. Kernel problem if the touchscreen isn't working at all isn't it?

Guest satanovsyn

Hi,

I have problem with microphone only during calling. But before I reinstalled ROM and problem was fixed for 2 weekd and problem is

again here for me. Anyone same problem like me?

Guest hugobosslives

I'm novice in the android world, where can i get the logcat from start of booting ??

do people not realise google exists anymore... :P

no worries. Just turn on usb debug in dev settings. then install the drivers in windows or what ever and then boot connected via usb to your computer running a command such as "adb -X logcat" if you wana save it some where just add ">logcat.txt" The "X" can be a few letters. it depends on how you want the format of the logcat. v is long. f is shorter etc. try one.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest hugobosslives

Ok thank you very much i'll try that =) and when i have the logcat, i post it on the forum ?

as above. pastebin it and then post the link here and if someone is feeling nice they will have a look :P

Bare in mind there a few people who have the knowledge to do what you wish and they use most of their time creating these roms we love so patience is your friend :D

Than this rom is not for me.You should put this info on 1.page. Tnx for answer on my question.

Hq YouTube never has, and never will, work on ics+ on Any armv6 device