[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
First of all thanks tilal for the great work. The new ROM is running infallibly and smooth.

But there are 2 trifles. I am not sure if it has to do with the new update but it was working before I updated to the newest version.

1. I can't scroll in my Google now cards anymore. When I swipe to scroll the cards then only the google search box moves but not the cards.

2. I am using the CamScanner app which was working with Camera ICS in the last version (16.08). Now after updating it is not working anymore. I did a fresh re-install for the app (inc. clearing cache and data). I also tried to use stock camera and Camera ICS, but it doesn't start anymore, I always get the message *Unfortunately, CamScanner has stopped* when I start the app.

Has anyone similar experiences or is it only me?

for the Google cards issue, just reflash gapps :)

Video camera is working ?

And panorama ?

Can anyone confirm this ?

TIA

ifound out that the video is working on stock camera but the panorama is working on an different app from the market

for the Google cards issue, just reflash gapps

Thanks plegdroid, that did the trick. I feel a bit stupid now asking the question before I tried to reflash the gapps

:wacko: .

Guest plegdroid

Thanks plegdroid, that did the trick. I feel a bit stupid now asking the question before I tried to reflash the gapps

:wacko: .

don't feel stupid asking relevant questions, it happened to me a few day's ago, seemed the easiest way without having to reflash everything else to get it working again :)

Guest ilCosmico

Finally I make S2E works, thank you so much...

To help the others, the problem was (I think) that I was selecting MOUNT AS EXT4, and the strange is that my partition is EXT4. But not select this, make it work, with a lot of free space :-)

Thanks again creedence, I own you a beer :-)

link no more available... please could paste new one ?

thnx in advance

Guest plegdroid

hmmm... i just try... but nothing is stored in gallery :unsure:

my bad, yes you are right, it goes through the motions of recording, but like you say, dosnt actually store the recording for playback. :(

Guest plegdroid
The media recorder isn't terminating properly. Not sure why - I have a sneaking suspicion it might be qcom media libs to blame again.

it's not a biggy, we should be glad to have a working camera. there's builds that don't have that (Mrs droids wildlife s with jb still don't have it ) :D

Hey guys,

i just installed CM10 on my ZTE Skate. So far, it's running fine, but i have one problem.

There's a strange circle that i have to tap and pull to the position i'd actually like to tap on.

I did not find anything in the settings...anyone knows how to remove this?

Pic:

a7c2db13fd0e8d77925a70499ede809b.jpg

Guest plegdroid
Hey guys,

i just installed CM10 on my ZTE Skate. So far, it's running fine, but i have one problem.

There's a strange circle that i have to tap and pull to the position i'd actually like to tap on.

Pic:

is your phone a staraddict? :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Hey guys,

Pic:

Do you have an SFR Staraddict?