[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WiiSky70

What's the latest build of tilal ? I can't find the 19/09

DELETE , i found the latest XD

What a stupid question , sorry guys. Also i asked it becuse i was confused about the ROM Date and the last changelog update :S

UPDATE : After flashing the ROM , the PhoTOM Recovery that came with skatie tpt refused to install the ZIP and the here's the log

symlink : some symlinks failed (error Status 7)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest BerScott

Traveling to home in bus right now (3 hours) and listening muisc. Apollo crashed 3 times and phone has rebooted during writing this report (battery dropped from 70 to 60). Trebuchet crashes sometimes too.

Alarm, notifications and calls don't sound through headphones, only music.

Edited by BerScott

Guest felystar

It happened with GB too. Notifications just sound in speaker.

I have tried Google Now tutorial but it doesnt work. I installed the gapps you said, then copied voice search apk to system/app and rebooted. When I enter voice search it works but when I go to Google Now it says "I did not understand you please try again" just after I click the mic. And when I try to move down screen to see more things, it doesnt move, only google bar moves :( The app works because I did everything you say in the post and it told me the weather. I have cFx2 16/09

Edited by felystar

Guest tilal6991

It happened with GB too. Notifications just sound in speaker.

I have tried Google Now tutorial but it doesnt work. I installed the gapps you said, then copied voice search apk to system/app and rebooted. When I enter voice search it works but when I go to Google Now it says "I did not understand you please try again" just after I click the mic. And when I try to move down screen to see more things, it doesnt move, only google bar moves sNn5TkB34oAAAAASUVORK5CYII= The app works because I did everything you say in the post and it told me the weather. I have cFx2 16/09

Reflash GApps to remove the bar moving issue. For voice search you NEED to use the external app and not the inbuilt one.

Guest felystar

Reflash GApps to remove the bar moving issue. For voice search you NEED to use the external app and not the inbuilt one.

Thanks it solved it but I still cant search. I cant use Google Now voice system? And targets? In the tutorial you linked a web with Google Now tasks and things, so I suppose it is possible to make it work.

To razzmataz1478 :

Would you like teach us how to use the "wifi tether for root user" ?

i saw a lot of people use this one app, but only few guys succesed share network by wiff.

any one as you can see tether app on the play store, i amalready tried they all.

i guess so many want to share network for other device they own.

thank you~~

Guest Redstarr1

Thanks it solved it but I still cant search. I cant use Google Now voice system? And targets? In the tutorial you linked a web with Google Now tasks and things, so I suppose it is possible to make it work.

You just have to switch from the Google Now app to the Google Voice app every time you want to say something. I thought it was quite clear from tilal's explanation that the Voice button in Now doesn't work (well you noticed that yourself I imagine). It's because Google Now is using armv7 libs, ICS and Jelly Bean are not supposed to run on armv6 devices.

Those targets probably work, just use them in the Voice App, just experiment a little, it's fun :).

Guest razzmataz1478
To razzmataz1478 :

Would you like teach us how to use the "wifi tether for root user" ?

i saw a lot of people use this one app, but only few guys succesed share network by wiff.

any one as you can see tether app on the play store, i amalready tried they all.

i guess so many want to share network for other device they own.

thank you~~

What are you trying yo share your connection with?

Guest King Mustard

Which video player do you guys recommend I use with ColdFusionX 2 19/09?

MXPlayer with the ARMv6 plug-in doesn't work (audio only, whether I use software or hardware rendering).

share my 3g network, for nexus 7
I've briefly tried sharing to the Nex7 too, doesn't seem to find it on default yet every other device I've tried does fine. Haven't got around to looking into why just yet.

Guest razzmataz1478

MXPlayer with the ARMv6 plug-in doesn't work (audio only, whether I use software or hardware rendering).

You have the armv6 vfp codec, right?

Guest felystar

Try installing the coded and choosing SW decodification. Cuz ig works to me. Maybe your video is corrupted.

Guest razzmataz1478

I can start the WiFi tether, it's look like already working on the screen. But, i can't see my phone from other device.

The you need to flash CyanogenMod onto your N7 because it can't see ad-hoc networks, only infrastructure networks it will be able to see (e.g. wireless router)