[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest iReece

The current build (posted on the thread) gives me wifi errors. Anyone else experiencing?

It will connect, but randomly at any point after no use will drop wifi connection. I will go to the wifi settings to see it frozen on 'turning off wifi'

Only rebooting can fix this...

Is anyone else experiencing it and is it fixed in the next update? :)

Guest felystar
The current build (posted on the thread) gives me wifi errors. Anyone else experiencing?

It will connect, but randomly at any point after no use will drop wifi connection. I will go to the wifi settings to see it frozen on 'turning off wifi'

Only rebooting can fix this...

Is anyone else experiencing it and is it fixed in the next update? :)

It works fine here. Try reinstalling the ROM

Guest 24KiFly24

Hy guys! I have a problem. The brightness of the screen is not decrease. It increase when it's nessecary but after that it isn't decrease it.

Guest Wondrej

Hy guys! I have a problem. The brightness of the screen is not decrease. It increase when it's nessecary but after that it isn't decrease it.

ditto, I had to made it a fix value of the brightness, on auto it eighter goes dark or bright and stays there. Calibrating sensor didn't help at all.

Guest droidbittin

The October Nightlys did not work at all on my phone so reverted back to 09/16 aswell please fix the newer nightlies :(

got same gfx errors as the other peoples =p

Edited by droidbittin

Guest szaszabi90

so, dear tilal!

It's a big graphic problem by the latest upload 10/03 by the booting!

What a hell????

I flashed this twice but it's the same problem there! By booting after the green android symbol i see only a black screen( no boot animation)! After that the screen crashed,( green, blue,grey colours everywhere), but when i pushed the power button, then i saw the power off menu normal, but i can write in my PIN or i can't do anything!!!!

What's wrong? Please help!

Guest tilal6991

Ummm as I said a few posts above these are night lies and completely untested. I have no idea if they work. According to you they clearly don't. I am working on fix ing the issue but no ETA.

Guest Schwedenbitter

Hello,

first of all, you did a great work. Unbelievable how fast my little Skate can feel, if it has the right ROM.

I already tried the nightly builds 20121001 and 20121002 with graphic errors. So I went back to the last stable version 20120916. But somehow I've got trouble with the app management. If I install a new app from google play the installation process seems to be proper. But until the Skate doen't have tons of internal memory I use Link2SD for a long time. I need that with CM-10 too. Even with just Navdroyd and some pretty small apps already moved to SD I got only 75.86 MB internal memory. Not enought to install one of my favourite "Where is my water?".

In some cases (e.g. NavDroyd) Link2SD tells me, that the app was already moved somehow. I can see that by the hint "on the SD-Card (App2SD)" I hope my translation from German to English somehow hits the spot. If I try to move them back to the phone memory or to link the app anyway I got a (translated) message like this:

Error

pkg: /mnt/asec/com.osa.android.navdroyd-1/pkg.apk Failure

[iNSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK]

The app itself runs just fine.

Is there a workaround for that and/or how can I setup JB to avoid moving apps to SD during installation?

Thank for your hints.

Guest rangeoshun

Has anyone tried this one::::

cm-10-20121003-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX2-tilal6991.zip

Yes, a few people, and if you start to read the posts, maybe look at the previous page, and read(!) them, you'll find your answers!

so, dear tilal!

It's a big graphic problem by the latest upload 10/03 by the booting!

What a hell????

I flashed this twice but it's the same problem there! By booting after the green android symbol i see only a black screen( no boot animation)! After that the screen crashed,( green, blue,grey colours everywhere), but when i pushed the power button, then i saw the power off menu normal, but i can write in my PIN or i can't do anything!!!!

What's wrong? Please help!

Again, if you have red the previous post, actually just 2 posts above yours, you would have known that!

Look! These builds are nightlies! They are built to test new features, bug fixes. If the bug fix or new feature works, you'll know it by flashing and trying to boot up. If it works, happiness, if it ain't, back to coding.

For anyone that doesn't know what a nightly is, please do not bother to try them, or read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightly_build.

Cheers!

Guest Tommes24

Sorry, if it's not the actually topic, i got a new skate then go directly to the ctx2 16/09/12 ...

The main volume on speaker is not very loud, altough the volume is set to max.

I've read, it's a non-stock problem, is it right ?

Any ideas to fix it ?

Greets, Tommes