[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

What do you guys think if I said I had a hacked but fully functioning Google Now - the only bug is that it doesn't talk back to you?

What do you guys think if I said I had a hacked but fully functioning Google Now - the only bug is that it doesn't talk back to you?

That would be cool :D

Guest dandare75

In only a few days you are achieving very much!!! good work!! B)

Guest creedence

Brief report:

Bluetooth does not work. in the BT settings is: connected but can not talk about BT.

Link2sd works, but can not move app to sd card.

Superuser works,but "allow" is not noticed.You should always confirm.

Google Play can not any App downloaded.Usb-storage or sd card does not exist.

Screen lock, custom picture does not work.Saves not a single image from the gallery.

Thanks

Guest plegdroid

sms notification led, has started working again along with system settings options. unable to make the change stick, though font size change working :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest tilal6991

It's because the lack of soft keys broke the Settings - System. If you have soft keys it works.

This is fixed in the next build.

Also - more news on Google Now - it now talks back as well.

Guest plegdroid
It's because the lack of soft keys broke the Settings - System. If you have soft keys it works.

This is fixed in the next build.

Also - more news on Google Now - it now talks back as well.

serendipity :D

good news with Google now. using this happily as a daily :)

good work, and as always, thank you.

Guest iReece

serendipity :D

good news with Google now. using this happily as a daily :)

good work, and as always, thank you.

Nearly daily.

Headphones are a deal breaker for me, I'll wait for those. :)

Also, Notifications tray is sluggish, I'll wait for a bit of a performance boost. Can't stand a slow NC tray.

Guest chrislarabi

Hello! Just a simple question; Should i have to install the ColdFusionX 2 over the ColdFusionX 1 or should i have to do a proper install. And which partition is necessary? Thank a lot for your answer.

Guest plegdroid

Thank you! but how to have a 230MB partition system? as i know, the maximum is 200MB. Take a look of this: http://wiki.frandroid.com/wiki/Repartitionner_son_ZTE_Skate_/_Staraddict_par_TPT

Evening Chris, 220 is fine, it will put on just shy of 216 meg, I've paired mine down a bit :)post-910238-13427228793096_thumb.jpg

edit, use tpt helper, and use a custom tpt.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest chrislarabi

Evening Chris, 220 is fine, it will put on just shy of 216 meg, I've paired mine down a bit :)post-910238-13427228793096_thumb.jpg

edit, use tpt helper, and use a custom tpt.

Thank you man! But what would be the impact of this, if i do it right now on my actual system? will i lost some data? The partition i use at the moment is 200Mb system, 2mb cache and 238 for data.

Guest plegdroid

Thank you man! But what would be the impact of this, if i do it right now on my actual system? will i lost some data? The partition i use at the moment is 200Mb system, 2mb cache and 238 for data.

do a nandroid first, and what I did was, tpt then restore the backup and then flash the rom and gapps .if that makes sense :)

edit, your increasing the partition size, so the backup still fits inside it.

:)

assuming your coming from cfx 1cm9

and you may need to pair down app on your data partition first as that will shrink by 20 meg.

Edited by plegdroid