[ROM] [JB] Paranoid Android 2.x for the ZTE Crescent!

Guest rymate1234

I can't mount sd-ext, so no link2sd, no darktrmor a2sd and no cronmod int2ext

I managed to install darktrmors a2sd, but I had to flash the trimmed GAPPS though when I had flashed the normal JB gapps it wouldn't work.

Guest rymate1234

This is a very large rom, which I why I recommend the 10mb gapps on the original post :D

I personally use the app Simple 2 ext on the market to move my apps to /sd-ext. Works rather well IMO

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Just wondering if you could offer me any advice on how I can port ColdFusionX2 from the Skate to the Crescent as the Porting Tool doesn't have a JellyBean option yet. The ColdFusionX2 ROM seems to be almost perfect so I'd love to see if it's possible to have similar functionality on our devices.

Thanks

Why would you want to port it, it only contains some fixes wich are easily applied to our CM 10 ROM, infact I already have hq video working but the build I made is for whatever reason pretty buggy (at least on the Vivacity) and it's only for the SF2, i can PM it to you if you want

Edited by gbosh

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Why would you want to port it, it only contains some fixes wich are easily applied to our CM 10 ROM, infact I already have hq video working but the build I made is for whatever reason pretty buggy (at least on the Vivacity) and it's only for the SF2, i can PM it to you if you want

I'd love to have a JB ROM up to par with ICS but if porting that ROM won't help then it doesn't matter! But yes, please send me the CM10 ROM and I'll test it out.

Thanks

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

My camera is also working fine!

Oh and is there any way to fix video recording for CM10 yet or are we still waiting for it?

And I forgot to mention;

Is there any reason why Apex doesn't display the Google Search bar on Tablet mode? It displayed it when I was on other ICS/JB ROMs but it's not showing up, just the app drawer icon in the top right corner. I have voice search installed so I'm confused.

Thanks

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2