[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest craigysd
it's because your app storage around 700mb is full move apps to sd or delete some

I'm aware of that, majority of apps are on SD anyway natively, it says 80 odd mb remaining out of 700mb or so but with only 400mb of apps installed, if you know what I mean.

Guest Rattonboy

I'm aware of that, majority of apps are on SD anyway natively, it says 80 odd mb remaining out of 700mb or so but with only 400mb of apps installed, if you know what I mean.

i get what your saying now. try this change the default install location to internal, i had that error when i changed the location of my apps to sd. hope this helps. :)

R3 is awesome: quick, snappy and the major bugs are fixed.

Noticed something today: Videocamera force closes when I try to open it.

off-topic: @Rattonboy shouldn't you resize that sig? It's way too big.

Guest Rattonboy

sorry was trying a few is my new one ok? Edited by Rattonboy

Guest classless

Try to clear data for camera from settings > apps and should work but don't use "time lapse" or "effects" 'cause you will get FC again.

Try to clear data for camera from settings > apps and should work but don't use "time lapse" or "effects" 'cause you will get FC again.

I don't know how I missed that. Thank you for reminding me. Now it's fixed.

Guest Dazzozo
Fantastic. I do however notice that network names are seemingly missing still.. Any ideas?

That would be because I haven't claimed to have implemented it yet ;)

Guest Ludak021

Is anyone here using GOsms? I am unable to get the LED to flash if the screen is turned off. I tried enabling/disabling notifications in system messaging app, I tried overriding go sms notifications with embedded profiles...can't get it to work. I basically have no clue if I have unread sms/mms if my screen is off. Can someone help me? It worked before I went to CM9 rom. This is not new to RC3, it was like this in RC1 also. Am I missing something here? Is CM handling these notification differently somehow? Even if I disable notifications in GOsms and enable in stock messaging app it still doesn't want to blink :((

thanks for all the hard work daz, great rom.

I received a call today and the audio level seemed fine but on making an outgoing call an odd thing happened. As the ringing tone was being played the volume seemed to rise to the same levels as before so that i had to hold the phone away from my head when talking. I would try to lower the volume by pressing the vol- button but it was like i was fighting the phone, the volume kept creeping back up! very odd.

Is anyone here using GOsms? I am unable to get the LED to flash if the screen is turned off. I tried enabling/disabling notifications in system messaging app, I tried overriding go sms notifications with embedded profiles...can't get it to work. I basically have no clue if I have unread sms/mms if my screen is off. Can someone help me? It worked before I went to CM9 rom. This is not new to RC3, it was like this in RC1 also. Am I missing something here? Is CM handling these notification differently somehow? Even if I disable notifications in GOsms and enable in stock messaging app it still doesn't want to blink :((

Just use Light Flow for led notifications. It works for me.

Guest MGcross

Does 2D acceleration option change something in this rom? Is it useful? Does HW acceleration work in this rom? Should I tick this option in settings to enable it? Thanks.

Guest Ludak021

Just use Light Flow for led notifications. It works for me.

works with go sms? I asked this because I uninstalled go sms for now since, well, I need my notifications lol. I tried using the embedded notif. lights options but that didn't work for go sms either, works for stock apps. Weird.

Guest TangerineTractor

interestingly, this was all running perfect since last night, but by mid afternoon today it had ground to a crawl, locking up everywhere even after a reboot. Strange.

[bUG] Automatic brightness sometimes doesn't work and screen goes full bright, i.e. after reboot. I have brightness toggle in power widget set with two modes: Auto and 100% - if that might have anything to do with this.