[ROM] [PORT] GB MIUI for ZTE Crescent

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to Dazzazo for his CM7 rom, C3C0 for his GB MIUI build for the ZTE Skate and finally XMasterNinni for his excellent Porting Tool.

Find more information about the ROM here (Screenshots on that thread)

GB MIUI is based on Android 2.3.7 and I ported it using XMasterNinni porting tool with Dazzazo' CM7 ROM as the base.

This is a great looking ROM, very nice UI. One of the most attractive ROMs I've seen by a long shot.

Not sure what's working and what's not so please let me know if you find any problems and I shall try to work out the problem.

Flash this using the normal procedure;

DO A BACKUP FIRST.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any bricked devices, flying cats attacking your shiny phone or any zombie apocalypses that may somehow occur.

• Shove it on your SD card.
  • Boot into Clockworkmod Recovery
  • Wipe data/cache then /advanced/dalvik cache
  • Install zip from SD Card
  • Find the ROM
  • Reboot- First boot can take a few minutes, be patient.

Not sure if it'll work on the Vivacity but if you want to give it a bash then just flash the Vivacity kernel after you've flashed the ROM and let me know what happens.

Flashes now. Just going to test what works etc now.

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest AmbushReality

Yey, another MIUIGB ROM :o, but the download link doesn't seem to be clickable :(

EDIT: Ignore this, tapatalk screwed up and wouldn't let me click -.-

Edited by AmbushReality

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Wasn't sure if it was the same ROM so I uploaded it anyway. Download link seems fine for me, try right clicking it and copying link address and pasting it in a new tab.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I have no experience/knowledge in Android development so unfortunately I can't fix the issues without help so it's currently not being updated but if I got given help from somebody with experience then I'd happily try to fix it up, but if anybody wants to take over this development then just ask and they may have it!

And to answer your question, I'm guessing the other ROM will run better than mine.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Like I stated just above your comment, I'm not experienced in Android development so I can't really fix anything unless somebody tells me what to do.

Sorry!