GB ROMs

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Hello,

I want to go back to a 2.3.5 ROM which is fully working, has an extended power menu (reboot/screenshot) and looks nice (even the AOSP GB appearance would be great).

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Guest BLu3HaZe

I was thinking about this for a few days and attempting to merge CM7 with a stock ROM today in the morning. By strange coincidence, now that you've asked a question as above, would it be a feasible project? Can it be done? :)

I love CM7 and its stability, the extra features, battery life and all, but the few broken things here and there makes it just fall short of perfect.

Guest irishpancake

Try harrybao's ROM......I found it pretty good.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355228-[ROM]-harrybao_TMV_r3b-by-iharrybao-[daily-use]#entry1975321

Edit......I see you were there already......did you have any particular problems with this......see my post there about some of what I did to improve for English speakers.

Edited by irishpancake

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2
I was thinking about this for a few days and attempting to merge CM7 with a stock ROM today in the morning. By strange coincidence, now that you've asked a question as above, would it be a feasible project? Can it be done? :)<br /><br />I love CM7 and its stability, the extra features, battery life and all, but the few broken things here and there makes it just fall short of perfect.

That sounds perfect. I'd love the stock ROM with a few CM features. It'd be worth a shot, I'd test it if you decided to do it.

And I enjoyed that ROM but I wasn't a fan of the appearance and I'm one of them android users who love to customize

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

It's based on CM7 so the front camera won't be working- I'm trying to find a 100% working ROM.

I've came across 'Swedish Snow' on the Blade and Skate thread which is basically a fusion of 2.3.5 stock and CM7- It seems perfect. I'm going to try porting it at some point tonight.

Guest BLu3HaZe

That sounds perfect. I'd love the stock ROM with a few CM features. It'd be worth a shot, I'd test it if you decided to do it.

And I enjoyed that ROM but I wasn't a fan of the appearance and I'm one of them android users who love to customize

It's based on CM7 so the front camera won't be working- I'm trying to find a 100% working ROM.

I've came across 'Swedish Snow' on the Blade and Skate thread which is basically a fusion of 2.3.5 stock and CM7- It seems perfect. I'm going to try porting it at some point tonight.

Swedish Snow seems to need a lot of repairing, but quite promising if it can be done. Also, is there any other ROM apart from CM which has integrated the T Mobile theme engine?

Daz, any pointers? :)

• 6 months later...