[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest BadarChaudhry

it should be around 4700 ... my jelly cream sandwich ROM scores more than that score... somethings wrong...

I got almost 100 apps installed so maybe due to that its slow?

Guest jordanclarke69

When you install CM10, reboot back into recovery and install jb apps in the first post then reboot after that go on google play store and search google search and then donwload or update it and your done :)

(if you cant find it look in your app drawer for google)

Cheers for that!

Guest Ludak021

it's not slow, it's faster then ICS but antutu doesn't benchmark anything that isn't relevant to playing games. Does antutu measure redraws in launcher? No. Does it measure speed of project butterknife (which alone makes CM10 faster in UI then any other ROM outhere)? No. Will games work better with ICS stock? Probably. Will your phone be snappier with cm10? It will be a world of difference.

I only got 4126 on Antutu, and since I updated Gapps it's got really buggy with pop ups telling me apps aren't working. I think I'll do a complate wipe and re-install tomorrow.

For a complete noob to this and not a very techy person, I got to say that I'm loving all this fiddling with the ROMs and all else. Daz you have unleished the inner geek in me! :D

Guest SolitaryCZ

it should be around 4700 ... my jelly cream sandwich ROM scores more than that score... somethings wrong...

No, thats pretty normal score for not overclocked phone. Antutu score pretty much copies the clock speeds, if you overclock by 20% (1 -> 1.2Ghz) then score will raise around 20%...

Guest Dazzozo

yw. I have seconds.

Today I wore striped undies.

I apologise for wasting your valuable seconds in testing something that is clearly not worthy of your time. :ph34r:

same bugs as mentioned here (notification bar freeze, led not working)... done full format/wipe so it's clean install with latest cwm touch r2... otherwise works great, thanks!

Edited by kVu

Also missing is the really cool switch off sequence when you press power button, I liked that on the CM9.1, it would be nice to have that ported to CM10

My phone still does that with CM10,which was a clean install,not updated over cm9 (if you are refering to it turning off like an old tv )

How do you turn accounts sync on?

I can sync manually,but the roundel icon with 2 arrows on it stays greyed out and i dont know how to get it to turn on (is this related to the notification light not working ?)

Other than that it seems a fantastic rom :)

the camera seems much better than the cm9 offering (esp in low light)

Guest Aurimas L.

Bug?

No service when pull down Notification bar instead of network name but on top bar it shows full signal.

edited

after restart its working so not a bug

For me it always shows NO INTERNET CONNECTION :o

Guest thebuell

My phone still does that with CM10,which was a clean install,not updated over cm9 (if you are refering to it turning off like an old tv )

Odd that it didn't survive but glad to know that CM10.1 still has it presumably a setting somewhere to reactivate it is needed.

Guest Redflake

Accounts sync is in settings then press on the Google icon. Then press on your gmail address and select what to sync.

Edited by Redflake

Guest mothership

I upgraded it via CM updates, but gapps and sync with google didnt work. then I did wipe cache / data, flash ROM and JBgapps and everything's working fine. I just found some bugs as well - LED notifications doesn't work, could you fix it please?

big up, so smooth, brilliant job dazzozo!

Guest Hoggonator

I came from CM9 R1 to R5 sequentially and have Hybrid CWM installed.

Showed up in updater and performed OTA upgrade.

Signature fail on install, installed the file anyway

Installed OK

Flashed Gapps

On start was notified that Google Music and YouTube had stopped working, so un-installed and reinstalled from PLAY

Tried other apps and had to also reinstall a couple of others

Only real problem I seem to be having is with Amazon app in combination with Swiftkey, just freezes when entering my user name at the point I enter the . between name and domain.

Other than that this looks really good, although I have not thrashed the phone at all.

I thank all for the time spent putting it together.

little issues:

- as others said LED notifications don't work

- auto brightness doesn't work well

- after a couple of hours my phone rebooted, don't know why

- when u check or uncheck mobile data in settings it freezes a little bit, I have to use the back button and check or uncheck again

- also I would have liked to have mobile data toggle in the notification area along with others

- file manager is slow and doesn't have previews for the photos, but this is minor issue

this is a keeper for me and I will use it daily. thank you Dazz and keep up the good work. ;)