[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest thepolodoc

Also, thanks for all the (irrelevant) scores everyone.

They aren't irrelevant because they show that the rom does have better performance. Maybe not in real world situations but in tests at least

Guest joandrade

Hey, I have a really strange issue with SwiftKey on Whatsapp: When I type too fast, SwiftKey crashes but I can still type normally. Exiting the conversation and opening it again fixes it temporarily. Given that I have this setup since CM9 R1, I'll wipe, install CM10 from scratch and also install the latest SwiftKey version.

Also: when taking a panorama shot, the UI gets some artifacts, but the panorama function itself is working fine.

Clean install, issue is still there.

What is the difference between cm10 and cm10.1 anyway?

P.S. Could someone mirror the ROM and gapps? Solidfiles is ok.

Edited by kyan31

Guest joandrade

What is the difference between cm10 and cm10.1 anyway?

P.S. Could someone mirror the ROM and gapps? Solidfiles is ok.

CM10.1 is based on 4.2, and CM10 is based on 4.1. I'm uploading it now, I'll edit this when the upload is complete.

EDIT:

gapps: https://dl.dropbox.c...1011-signed.zip

ROM: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4298476/cm-10-20121209-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R1.zip

Edited by joandrade

Guest thebuell

OK, now it has carried over my contacts when I flashed both CM10 (JB) and gapps, thank god for that.

Now the bad news, Huawei All Backup 1.5.2 won't work with this ROM. Otherwise, all is well. Not sure if the notification LED is working though but we'll see.

Guest Davidoff59

If you have sym link error, try rebooting recovery.

Another error may pop up stating untrusted room or something similar, but install it anyway.

Ensure to flash jb happy after the rom or you will be restoring a backup

Only problems so far :

Iplayer not working properly - sound but no video

Instagram issue fixed - just turn off the advanced camera in the settings and then it works

Guest krishang3

I've found a weird bug, when I connect to WiFi first time and second it opened up but everything was squished to the top and really small I pressed back phone froze then I rebooted then I tried same thing happened then I pressed home and tried and it opened up the password screen.

Other than that everything is amazingly smooth, also status bar is a bit fuzzy at times but it'll get better with every new release.

I'll be sticking to this :)

Anyone having problems with LBE app when it asks for root screen goes bright, then black then goes to lock screen, open lock screen loops all over again then reboots to cwm?

Clean install with all the wipes.

Guest miguelf

My camera is not working, when i try to open it says "This app is not installed". What should I do?

Edit: Maybe i found a bug lol The camera shortcut on the homescreen is not working but in the apps list it works, very strange... Easy to fix

Edited by miguelf

Guest michal.siman

Perfect job mate! Czech language working perfectly :-) btw led notification not working for me as for all people :-), calendar widget on lock screen not working for me as well. And after first install this rom, guide is stop work in language selection ...

Great work dazz till now i saw the notification bar crashing sometimes.
I'm fighting this one. Notification just stops working. Can't tie it down.. Changing themes fixes it as that re-starts SystemUI