[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest omegavesko

Hy:) I have a little bit stupid question about speed, Is it really faster than gingerbread? (im using cm 7.2 now) Thx:D

4.0+ ROMs are much faster than Gingerbread, yes.

Am I the only one, who can't sync the androidarmv6 repo ?

I keep getting this error after some time has past

remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.

fatal: early EOF

fatal: index-pack failed

Edited by gbosh

Guest razzmataz1478

Am I the only one, who can't sync the androidarmv6 repo ?

I keep getting this error after some time has past

remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.

fatal: early EOF

fatal: index-pack failed

Did your default.xml fast forward? I can sync fine.

Guest plegdroid

found if you set screen to stay awake while charging option in development settings. then plug phone into charger and leave it, the screen will turn off and the led will stay constant without blinking. but yes there would suggest there is some issue with charging.

Edited by plegdroid

Guys, I love your work and it's the only reason why I still have my skte. The new ROM ist just fantastic but the proximity sensor is making Problems, I assume. When making a call the screen stays on which results in a huge battery drain and lot of funny problems during my calls. I've tried to calibrate but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks, WolPos

Guest razzmataz1478

Soo, repo has been updated and now supports many local manifests. This change was pushed to gerrit by a guy from Sony Mobile.

In other news, many xperia devices will not be upgraded beyond jellybean.

Guest tilal6991

I have to recommend the entropy increase app (seeder) which is posted on another thread on this forum. I have to say it does make a definite difference for me - the ROM is just overall that much faster - and the reasoning behind the speed boost is sound. The code also looks OK.

Yes. I went through the xda thread to understand what it does and also tried it. For me it didn't do much difference and it has a tendency to reduce battery life but not sure to what extent.

Guest jtharmor

I have to recommend the entropy increase app (seeder) which is posted on another thread on this forum. I have to say it does make a definite difference for me - the ROM is just overall that much faster - and the reasoning behind the speed boost is sound. The code also looks OK.

What has sound to do anything with it ? I keep most of the sounds off on the ROM apart from ringtones and notifications.

Hope you did literally mean sound and not sound as in (good, strong). If so ignore my comment :P

Edited by jtharmor

Guest omegavesko

What has sound to do anything with it ? I keep most of the sounds off on the ROM apart from ringtones and notifications.

Hope you did literally mean sound and not sound as in (good, strong). If so ignore my comment :P

Sound as in makes sense. :P

I can confirm that the reasoning does indeed seem legit, though it's not one that's easily explainable to most users.

Guest jtharmor

Guys anyway to reduce icon and font size in this ROM so it feels the same as PA ? I dont like the big icons and fonts on this since i have been on PA for a long time.....

Guest plegdroid
Guys anyway to reduce icon and font size in this ROM so it feels the same as PA ? I dont like the big icons and fonts on this since i have been on PA for a long time.....

settings /display? for the fonts, Nova launcher for the icons. :)

Guest kharpi

Hey, firstly i want to thanks tilals works. Anyway my keyboard does not appear when i touch input boxes, its really big problem for me :) i cant access my google account, i cant write text messages etc... proximity sensor is not working for me too, but it is smaller problem. I never used partitional tools, so the system has default size. I updated from cx2, that worked fine. Any advices? Thanks

Guest plegdroid
Hey, firstly i want to thanks tilals works. Anyway my keyboard does not appear when i touch input boxes, its really big problem for me :) i cant access my google account, i cant write text messages etc... proximity sensor is not working for me too, but it is smaller problem. I never used partitional tools, so the system has default size. I updated from cx2, that worked fine. Any advices? Thanks

can try, language and input and tick your default keyboard post-910238-135731559713_thumb.jpg