[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest omegavesko

Can i use DashClock on this ROM? I see it in 4.2.2

Thanks!!

This is 4.1, and DashClock only works on 4.2. So I'm afraid not, sorry.

Guest omegavesko

for the previous version of facebook, it's ok. But if it is a DPI problem, how can I fix this.

Thx

If it's a DPI problem, just remove and re-add your Google account until it starts working.

Guest rivomanana

how can I use Link2SD on this rom?

I partitioned my 8GB card but this did not work (ext3)

Thank you for your help

Guest SPARL_

What are the problems? Other than the obvious, is it stuck on sending or does it immediately come back with message not sent?

Guest je rie

What are the problems? Other than the obvious, is it stuck on sending or does it immediately come back with message not sent?

its stuck on sending....and still the mms file doesnt send...any advise for it? and im from malaysia, already try to change the mms access point to my country code..still it woun't send..thanks

Guest SPARL_

Check that you have enabled mobile data and the mms settings have been configured properly.

Failing that you could try setting the AP type of data to "default,supl" and the one in mms AP to "default,supl,mms"

Guest Tony B

I am using the ZTE Skate for teaching and I installed this image and now cant connect by USB. USB debugging is turned on. My computer does not recognise the device. I'm using Ubuntu 12, the android rules file is set up correctly. Any suggestions?