[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [Last updated: 20/02]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Undefined007

Hum.... 3G mobile data not working for me :/ i only can use 2G networks...

Thank you Dazzozo for your work! Amazing Rom! :D

Edited by Undefined007

Guest OuahOuah

NOk, testing for now.

Camera is ok, even if there are few lags, and so in the gallery app : I take a photo, I "swipe" from right to left to open the gallery and... just a gray photo.

All ok if I quit cam app and open gallery.

Wifi problem : from lockscreen, wifi doesn't "wake up" even if "always active" is enabled.

Gmail app doesn't open mails.

Stock browser also close on opening, but Dolphin Browser is ok.

No overclock options ?

Didn't found one...

Edit : even Dolphin crashes.

Edited by OuahOuah

Guest Fighttack

NOk, testing for now.

Camera is ok, even if there are few lags, and so in the gallery app : I take a photo, I "swipe" from right to left to open the gallery and... just a gray photo.

All ok if I quit cam app and open gallery.

Wifi problem : from lockscreen, wifi doesn't "wake up" even if "always active" is enabled.

Gmail app doesn't open mails.

Stock browser also close on opening, but Dolphin Browser is ok.

No overclock options ?

Didn't found one...

Edit : even Dolphin crashes.

That dolphin crashes has to do with Javascript. If you enable it, it works, but thats not a good solution i think.

Guest OuahOuah

That dolphin crashes has to do with Javascript. If you enable it, it works, but thats not a good solution i think.

Have disabled javascript in Dolphin's settings but... nothing change :(

Do you disable from elsewhere ?

Guest Fighttack

Have disabled javascript in Dolphin's settings but... nothing change :(

Do you disable from elsewhere ?

Sorry, when I use the stock browser with Javascript disabled, it works, Dolphin crashes, too...Sorry!

Guest OuahOuah

Sorry, when I use the stock browser with Javascript disabled, it works, Dolphin crashes, too...Sorry!

No problem.

Mmmm just disabled in stock browser and... it is ok for simple webpage, like ouahouah.eu :P but with google.com for instance it crashes.

So the problem might not be to have JS enabled or not but to browse website using JS.

ouahouah.eu is just an apache listing, google.com is... more complex lol

Edited by OuahOuah

Guest Liamness

These two look promising:

Mount2SD, and 4.2.1 gapps for armv6. Don't try them yet though, let me be your guinea pig.

Or not. Neither work. Used the S2E zip on the previous page instead of the former, and gave up on Google Now. There does seem to be people trying to get it to work on ARMv6, but mainly for 4.0 or 4.1 devices. The main thing I'm missing without it is that little search bar on the homescreen, perhaps there's some way to get just that back.

Guest Liamness

Cheers, it was under homescreen settings. Duh. Mind you, I can't actually search for anything. Opt out of google now, then it passes you onto the search screen, but the aforementioned browser issues cause it to crash. Well I like that it's there at least, looks better without that gap.

Guest Liamness

The battery life seems fine. Little to no drain when you're not using the phone, and acceptable drain when you are.

One comment; it's possible to set the screen's brightness to zero. I usually use the status bar to adjust this, and I've made the screen go completely black a few times. I was like OH NO MY PHONE BROKED.

Guest surfungus

Hey Daz, really liking this ROM, seems very smooth, battery is pretty good, excellent work as always!

Like Liam says above the screen brightness can go down to 'oh no where did everything go, keep swiping the screen, PHEW! there you are' level, apart from that though, lurverly. Looking forward to the ota updates, really is amazing that you guys keep getting the latest stuff running on our phones, really is appreciated.

Cheers surf

Guest Liamness

Two very minor issues; the new swype-style keyboard feature doesn't work. It just kind of shows you a blue trail and doesn't do anything else. The other is that LED notifications are always the same colour, rather than varying from red to green.

Guest iharrybao

some reports, maybe you know that.

many internal apps close automaticly.

and the LED always shine red color no matter how you change it in settings.

don't forget to put the crescent parts and the develop tool in the next verson!

thanks for all your works!

Th developer options are there "Open Settings, then go to phone details (where u can see kernel, Android-version etc) then just tap your Build number 7 times !"

Guest iharrybao

Th developer options are there "Open Settings, then go to phone details (where u can see kernel, Android-version etc) then just tap your Build number 7 times !"

I know that, but I don't mean how to open development mode, I mean the development tool, the first option in it.

buy the way, not 7 times, just 4 times.

Guest Typhus_

Hello!

Unfortunately, I still haven't tried this ROM. But I'm curious about something. All the reported bugs exist on both models (P736V and P736E)?

I have a P736E and I would like to know which specific bugs affect my model.

A friend of mine told me that he only noticed that the camera flash doesn't work. About that, there's no way around, is it?

Thanks.