[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [Last updated: 20/02]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Oh, yeah, that's strange, the proxcal app isn't showing up. Hmm. You should have the same app as before to calibrate it...

I'll look in to it.

edit: fixed, I'll do new builds in a sec

Guest OuahOuah

Could you also fix the problem with the google calendar not syncing ?

I choose "existing account" and it asks me about ident/pass instead of using my gmail account which is already synced (gmail works and so)...

Guest JohnnyZTE

www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=74138

Proxcal.zip

im giving it a try

update it works a dream, tested a phone-call and covering the proximity sensor turns off the screen and uncover the screen comes back on. happy now.

Edited by JohnnyZTE

Guest welshrage

flashed the stable newest build using ota found in about phone, now my phone stuck on bootlogo (cyanogen logo), removed battery, restarted phone and it still doing it

New version seems to have lost the option to reboot into recovery, it just says the phone is shutting down when you choose "Reboot"

We’ve just merged a patch into the 10.1 code branch that alters the way advanced reboot options are presented to you as an end user. As of the next nightly, by default you will no longer see the sub-actions for ‘Recovery’ and ‘Bootloader’ when selecting ‘Reboot’ from the power menu.

To re-enable those sub-actions in your power menu, you will now find an ‘Advanced Reboot’ setting in ‘Developer Settings’. As a note, even when enabled, you will not see the sub-actions in the reboot menu until the device is unlocked; the sub-actions will never be available via the lockscreen.

This change should mitigate accidents when children or others use the device, and put up an obstacle for pranksters or more unscrupulous persons from wiping your data to access the device; they must know the hardware key combination to get to recovery. At the same time, the option to re-enable this sub-menu should appease power-users and the like for flashing and backups. With the widespread use of CMUpdater and other GUIs for flashing, we recommend that most leave this option off for that added layer of protection.

From CyanogenMod's G+

Edited by gbosh

Guest reedo_17

Finally flashed this rom from an cm10 somebody else compiled and this is amazing, especially as this rom is only 3 releases in! Everything that worked on CM10 works on this but better. Great Work Dazzozo! Also like the OTA haven't done it yet due to just flashing the latest update.

Edited by reedo_17

Guest JohnnyZTE

Can I just flash the update from recovery without a full install? I had the previous version to this without proxcal, or is there a couple of zip files that can be flashed?

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Had to go back to CM7, I get a strange behaviour where the screen will go black after boot and just won't respond. Not sure if it's the rom or some reaction to an app but just couldn't get it to boot.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest UselessMadao

Sensors are not working :(

Calendar can't sync to Google Account :(

Salut, j'ai eu le même problème. J'ai justement essayé d'activer la sync de Agenda dans Paramètres-Comptes-Google-Mon compte-Agenda...ça a résolu mon problème LOL. Bonne chance

Edited by UselessMadao

Guest UselessMadao

If anyone has sync issue with calendar, try active sync in setting-account-google account-calendar, I'm not sure if this could work for you all but it worked on my phone.

Guest JohnnyZTE

flashed the stable newest build using ota found in about phone, now my phone stuck on bootlogo (cyanogen logo), removed battery, restarted phone and it still doing it

Jut carried out OTA and the phone was on boot logo for a long time, I patently waited and the phone did boot up exactly as I left it but with the update installed, result Id say!!

nice work Dazzozo

Ah crap, everything but google play store works, tried to clear data, uninstall, reinstall gapps, and always closes. may have to do complete install again.

Edited by JohnnyZTE

Guest JohnnyZTE

Jut carried out OTA and the phone was on boot logo for a long time, I patently waited and the phone did boot up exactly as I left it but with the update installed, result Id say!!

nice work Dazzozo

Ah crap, everything but google play store works, tried to clear data, uninstall, reinstall gapps, and always closes. may have to do complete install again.

Got it sorted had to disable my account and sign in again. weird

im a tough guy i go adb flash lol. Thanks for mod i wil test it on my crescent (atlas w)

=====================================================================

definitly awesome job. it works smooth on my ZTE device. bugs i found out. some graphic glitches on some games. (posible some hardware options) some game performance loss posibly not enough cpu for all that. Google Play couldnt be found in applications.

overall FNC mod is a history now. and JB is new crescent legend for me.. thanks. definitly thanks for this.

Edited by MLKL

Guest gagaetan10

Hello Daz, i would like know when is the next update ? , they have any point to performing (implementation of a2sd) beacause we reaches faster the limit of 130Mb of memory system, i hope test a new realease soon , but thx for your great job , it's amazing to have JB on SF2

Hi never ask for eta as it is frowned on. A2SD does work. You have to flash the scripts. In terminal type SU then a2sd reinstall the phone will reboot. Then in terminal type SU then a2sd cachsdreset. Phone will reboot and hey presto