[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [Last updated: 20/02]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest omegavesko

I use FTPDroid (I have the Pro version though), much easier than gambling on the cable working, you just use an ftp client (like Filezilla) and connect to your phone like you would to an ftp server and move files that way :)

Much slower than USB for large files, though.

Guest T.E.S. - Com.

Hello Just want to say great work. Battery time is very mutch improved.

The only problem i have is that the phone is very slow. Does anyone else has this problem ?

Guest dimi89

I didnt have any "slow motion" problems or anything besides obious problems that all CM roms have (bluetooth-flashlight etc..) Reflesh it

Can anyone tell me the status of Bluetooth at the moment? Originally I was able to turn it on, see my headset reconised as its original name, pair, but not connect. After reflashing the rom I cannot turn on Bluetooth at all. It stays off and settings shows bt, as 'unavailable'. I haven't been able to get it to work yet on this rom, is this the same for everyone else?..........as ever, maximum credit to Daz & Co. for this achievement.

Thanks

VS5

Guest reedo_17

Hi i see the fm-radio is now finished on the blade. Would this mean the next release for the Crescent will include it?

Anyway i will switch back to this rom when it has its next update as the PAC Rom has additional things i do not need

Keep up the good work Dazzozo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rymate1234

Hi,

Will the Bluetooth issue be solved in a further update ?

Or must I switch to another kind of ROM, such as Slimbean ?

Bluetooth is broken because google changed the bluetooth stack in 4.2

Guest Lesurvolte

Hello!

Nice work dazzozo, I am currently using your ROM and I love it! However, I don't know where I could find the ZIP containing a2sd script. Tanks a lot !

Guest Babop

Hi,

I flashed my phone with this new ROM and everything is fully working, even Bluetooth surprisingly :)

But I'm wondering where the overclock options are located ... With the previous version of CM (10), overclock options were proposed in "Parameters" menu, but with CM10.1, these options are no longer shown.

Have I missed something?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest reedo_17

Any chance of any of these which have gone onto blade roms coming to the crescent?

• low memory killer from 3.4 kernel (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)
  • reduced wifi scan timeout / faster wifi reconnect (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest supermasters

CyanogenMod 10.1 for the ZTE Crescent

Thumbnail_2013-01-15-13-49-07.png Thumbnail_2013-01-15-13-48-55.png Thumbnail_2013-01-15-13-49-22.png

Sources: github.com/Dazzozo & github.com/androidarmv6

What type of device do I have?

• P736E: T-Mobile Vivacity, Telenor Touch Plus and similar
  • P736V: Orange San Francisco II, Free Blade S and similar

Downloads:
    ROM available on my GetCM, which allows for OTA updates. Check out "CyanogenMod updates" in the "About phone" menu.
    • P736E: http://getcm.thebron...ce=blade2_p736e
    • P736V: http://getcm.thebron...ce=blade2_p736v
    • Google apps (29/12/2012): http://www.androidfi...248398092763478 (thanks tilal6991)

Credits:

• The members of the androidarmv6 organisation
      • tilal6991 & Fuzzra
      • The CM team and contributors

Donators:

[*]surfungus

[*]shockdj

[*]chris231

[*]Josef Prusa

[*]MadEye Moody

[*]Nicodolivet

I installed the rom + gapps and installed latest Playstore but yet the playstore wont open and i am not sure why wont gapps include playstore without which rom is pretty much useless as there is no File manager and playstore not sure what is this rom worth without those?

Kindly add either next time so one can get hold of things easily than wasting time looking for either or both!

Now about the Rom, installed Play store and yet it closes right away after opening? if you had included that in gapps or rom wouldn't have had that issue!

if you are not going to fix the issue then kindly just close the post so we know not to waste our time over this

i hope a positive action will take place in order to make this rom useful!

cheers

Guest gbosh

How big is you System partition ?

I ask because Play Store is included in gapps but if there's no space left to install it, it won't be installed so you may need a bigger system partition

Guest Argonaut110

Gapps don't seem to appear..I have partioned enough space (220MB) for this, and done it multiple times. Somebody point me in the right direction?

Guest dodgetimmy

How do you know your system partition is that? I would double check you did everything right using an app called diskinfo on the market, here you can see if your system partition is indeed that.

Also, have you tried different gapps? Like the normal and slimmer versions?

If nothing works I would start from scratch and re-install. Making sure you follow each instruction carefully.

• 2 months later...