[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest nsmacd1

Is everyone flashing this OTA over CM10, or clean install/full wipes?

Downloaded OTA and then it got stuck on boot screen when rebooted, so ended up doing full wipes and then reinstalling from CWM, using the download file in the CMUpdater folder and works fine so far

The menus aren't missing... you guys tongue.png ask for new version of Android without knowing the changes tongue.png

You have to tap the build number 5 times. That's already been posted in this thread.

You should probably add the info in the OP just to stop confusion :P

Anyway, back on topic...the ROM works GREAT :D

​I cant believe how well it runs, its so smooth and has so many new features. I'm loving this :)

The only minor bugs I have encountered are:

• Video Editor still not working (it's not really a big deal)
  • CRT animation is not as good as the cyanogenmod animation (sometimes laggy, too fast)

...And that's about it to be honest, I will continue to update this post if I can find any real bugs.

Guest MrPuddington

Change Log:

27/01/2013 - R1

• Initial release.

Now we are talking - this is the first device I could install Android 4.2 on. Seeing that the comments are positive, I think I will give it a try.

Guest S4crifice

Well I must say, that before G300 I had HTC Vision and with all respect for Flinny, his 10th ROM was that smooth and that stable than this R1 ... I didnt have any restart yet, everythink works fast (and everythink I need works :)) and it looks that this is going to be the best ROM for me for now ...

Looking for a battery life - hope it will be as long as possible ...

Great work yet!!

The menus aren't missing... you guys :P ask for new version of Android without knowing the changes :P

You have to tap the build number 5 times. That's already been posted in this thread.

sorry didnt read carefully

thanks dazzozo for great work

Guest zolee009

OTA updated

Camera is working, tested with default Camera software and Google goggles

Chrome looking strange, but Chrome Beta works great

Temple run(1&2) are crashing

Alarm works and I just love new design

Thanks Dazz

Guest mop11123

- For some reason, Google Now speech crashes. Not the cards itself, but when speaking to it. I tried to flash the ROM twice, same result.

- Camera takes a long time taking a picture;

- Critical: hw+ acceleration doesn't work anymore on MXPlayer, the player just quits itself when trying to open a video.

Otherwise, stable ROM, very fast and smooth.

Edited by mop11123

Guest TangerineTractor

my ten cents... at first I thought it was a bit sluggish, but having installed all my apps and tidied up, it's not!

no issues so far, my only negative would be that the camera is really slow, but easily resolved by using camera ICS off the play store.

enjoying the gesture keyboard - I usually install swype, but I don't need to now

Guest MrPuddington

Maybe I am missing something obvious, but my Google apps do not work. Play Store just closes, and Gmail sits there without showing anything. Also in the settings, no Google accounts are showing, and Google is not an option for adding an account. So it seems that something is missing - but I did install the Google Apps package. This is after an OTA update from CM9 R7.

awww.. what a great rom.. but as a heavy music listener i got 2 issues: music doesnt play thru speakers for me (only if i plug headphones in or use bluetooth ones).. and with bluetooth h/p i can hear but i have to speak to phone speaker.. skype only thru phone speakers/mic... kinda breakdealer for me... can anyone try this to verify if its not just me pls? would really like to use this rom..

awww.. what a great rom.. but as a heavy music listener i got 2 issues: music doesnt play thru speakers for me (only if i plug headphones in or use bluetooth ones).. and with bluetooth h/p i can hear but i have to speak to phone speaker.. skype only thru phone speakers/mic... kinda breakdealer for me... can anyone try this to verify if its not just me pls? would really like to use this rom..

working here ? Sound that is.

Edited by sedj

- For some reason, Google Now speech crashes. Not the cards itself, but when speaking to it. I tried to flash the ROM twice, same result.

- Camera takes a long time taking a picture;

- Critical: hw+ acceleration doesn't work anymore on MXPlayer, the player just quits itself when trying to open a video.

Otherwise, stable ROM, very fast and smooth.

Regarding the Google Now problem, all you need to do is update it via the play store.