ZTE Blade III stock ROMs

Guest KonstaT

Guest Vertu

Hi all! Still got the same issues with my phone, as described in post #72 of this thread. (http://www.modaco.com/topic/361786-zte-blade-iii-stock-roms/page-4#entry2214982)

@ Saky - Thank you for your interest. I know basic "how to do" procedure and I've already tried all of that, including complete drivers reinstall, but it didn't help.

Edited by Vertu

Guest Saky

Try to uninstall all drivers related to phone and android ADB...then install right drivers from scratch! You will find drivers link here in forum!

Most important is what stock recovery did you flash? It MUST be the one extracted from update.zip of stock firmware you want to flash or else you will get error!

Guest Vertu

Saky, thanx again for chimming in. (Hvala na interesovanju i savetima. Istočni sused. ;) )

EDIT: At last! Done, stock ROM installed. This one (generic, non-branded ROM) is valid for phones purchased from MTS Serbia:

ro.build.display.id=ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B10

ro.build.version.release=4.0.4

ro.build.date=Mon Nov 26 00:10:13 CST 2012

ro.product.model=ZTE BLADE III

ro.product.name=P772N10

http://download.ztedevices.com/UploadFiles/product/549/2228/soft/P020121226575947389650.zip

Taking a short brake and switching to KonstaT's CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.x) ASAP.   ;)

Edited by Vertu

Guest WallFloor

May someone help me please? I tried to install stock rom over Aurora Borealis. I flashed CWM recovery with stock recovery. After i flashed it phone wont reboot. Im i able to install stock rom (update .zip) without booting aurora borealis?  If i try to enter stock recovery (Volume down+Power) it stayes on FTM screen. 

.......MANAGED TO SOLVE  :D

If anybody has the same problem (FTM on screen) try pushing volume UP+power, then apply update.zip. 

Edited by WallFloor

• 1 month later...
Guest Davlat

Wtf? This is not Samsung...

Hi KonstaT!

Samsung Kies app flashes all new (after 2010) phones, except Lenovo, XIAOMI and Acer Smartphones :)

I'm tested it and worked, here original http://www.mobicpc.com/how-to-update-zte-blade-3-to-android-4-3.html

Test on your ZTE Blade III, is worked you're donate to me?

Edited by Davlat

Guest Davlat

Samsung Blade 3

Hi ZteLegend!

Samsung Blade 3 phone not avaliable and Samsung doesn't build Blade 3 model, that ZTE registered Blade 3 model in the world.

Guest KonstaT

Hi KonstaT!

Samsung Kies app flashes all new (after 2010) phones, except Lenovo, XIAOMI and Acer Smartphones :)

I'm tested it and worked, here original http://www.mobicpc.com/how-to-update-zte-blade-3-to-android-4-3.html

Test on your ZTE Blade III, is worked you're donate to me?

I LOL'ed so hard there's coffee on my keyboard. :D

Please upload this Android 4.3 firmware this allegedly installs and let's see who made it. Then you can donate to me. ;)

Guest Davlat

I LOL'ed so hard there's coffee on my keyboard. :D

Please upload this Android 4.3 firmware this allegedly installs and let's see who made it. Then you can donate to me. ;)

I can upload firmware, Android 4.3 updated, but design is TouchWiz. But no CyanogenMod. :):D

Guest KonstaT

I can upload firmware, Android 4.3 updated, but design is TouchWiz. But no CyanogenMod. :) :D

What are you waiting then. Upload it asap!!!

It would be the first ever official release of any Android 4.1+ for any msm7x27a device. Funny thing the update is also coming from Samsung via Kies, not ZTE... :D

Guest Davlat

What are you waiting then. Upload it asap!!!

It would be the first ever official release of any Android 4.1+ for any msm7x27a device. Funny thing the update is also coming from Samsung via Kies, not ZTE... :D

I can pack (archive) this firmware, i'm currently using your Android 4.4.4.

I installed Stock Recovery, but failing when installing Stock ROM.

problem: signature verified failed.

I need stock rom for update.

If installed i backup this firmware with CWM Recovery and upload.

Guest KonstaT

I can pack (archive) this firmware, i'm currently using your Android 4.4.4.

I installed Stock Recovery, but failing when installing Stock ROM.

problem: signature verified failed.

I need stock rom for update.

If installed i backup this firmware with CWM Recovery and upload.

Lol, I'm just messing with you. Don't bother with it. We wouldn't want risk 'bricking' your device again and you sending me those silly/funny PMs, would we? ;)

There's no such thing as Android 4.3 TouchWiz (officially by Samsung through Kies) for ZTE Blade III. Period! Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Guest Davlat

Lol, I'm just messing with you. Don't bother with it. We wouldn't want risk 'bricking' your device again and you sending me those silly/funny PMs, would we? ;)

There's no such thing as Android 4.3 TouchWiz (officially by Samsung through Kies) for ZTE Blade III. Period! Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

KonstaT, you is don't trust to my post. I'm if backed stock rom succesfully, i'm upload my CWM Backup. I'm used and it's worked. TouchWiz apk have in /system folder.*** THIS OFFICIAL KIES FIRMWARE WAS NOT ROOTED, ASLO I ROOTED WITH CWM BY YOUR INSTRUCTION ***

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT, you is don't trust to my post. I'm if backed stock rom succesfully, i'm upload my CWM Backup. I'm used and it's worked. TouchWiz apk have in /system folder.*** THIS OFFICIAL KIES FIRMWARE WAS NOT ROOTED, ASLO I ROOTED WITH CWM BY YOUR INSTRUCTION ***

Dude, I'm laughing so hard right now. :D

Samsung updating ZTE phones, yeah right. Official Android 4.3 on msm7x27a that was EOL'ed by Qualcomm after Android 4.1, yeah right. Upload it already so we can put an end to this.

Guest Davlat

Dude, I'm laughing so hard right now. :D

Samsung updating ZTE phones, yeah right. Official Android 4.3 on msm7x27a that was EOL'ed by Qualcomm after Android 4.1, yeah right. Upload it already so we can put an end to this.

Yes, laughing, laugh!

I'm after backed stock rom, i upload it and i'm laughing and your sit downing silently :D

Sorrry, for my bad english knowledge!

Guest KonstaT

Yes, laughing, laugh!

I'm after backed stock rom, i upload it and i'm laughing and your sit downing silently :D

Sorrry, for my bad english knowledge!

What? Still no official Samsung Touchwiz Android 4.3 firmware through Kies for ZTE Blade III?

I've also heard that if you install iTunes on your computer, it will install iOS on your Blade III and convert your Blade III into an iPhone. :P

Just say the word and we'll stop this. It's gone too far already.

Guest Davlat

What? Still no official Samsung Touchwiz Android 4.3 firmware through Kies for ZTE Blade III?

I've also heard that if you install iTunes on your computer, it will install iOS on your Blade III and convert your Blade III into an iPhone. :P

Just say the word and we'll stop this. It's gone too far already.

I say? What say i?

Yes. I'm ended. but i'm 2 months ago tested with instlling (firmwared) with FTM mode.

But never iOS installing, have Launcher. Like iOS7.

On my have 2 question?

1. What is msm7x27a.

2. I restored stock recovery, but can't restoring stock rom (Signature Verification Failed). I can fix it.

Guest KonstaT

I say? What say i?

Yes. I'm ended. but i'm 2 months ago tested with instlling (firmwared) with FTM mode.

But never iOS installing, have Launcher. Like iOS7.

On my have 2 question?

1. What is msm7x27a.

2. I restored stock recovery, but can't restoring stock rom (Signature Verification Failed). I can fix it.

Basically what you're saying equals to saying e.g. that you've taken the disc from Xbox and put in your PlayStation 3 and played the game. Please stop making a fool of yourself.

1. MSM7x27a is the Qualcomm chipset this device has. All Android firmware is completely hardware, and ever more so device specific. That's why we have this forum section over here and you're not flashing ROMs for whatever other devices to your Blade III.
2. You can fix it by reading/understanding the first post of this thread.

Guest KonstaT

Hey Guys, i need some help. I am using CM11 on my Blade 3. But now I have to install the original Stock Rom. So I already download it at the support page of ZTE. But my problem is, that I have CWM on my Device. I install CWM to install CM11. Now I can't install the original Stock Rom anymore. And there isn't also a "recovery.img" in the "update.zip" file. So what should I do? I need to install the original Stock Rom =/

There's two options to return back to stock.

1) Restore a ClockWorkMod backup that you've made of your stock ROM before you installed anything on your device (like instructed). Also if you made ClockWorkMod backup of your stock ROM before flashing CWM (like instructed), you'll also have a copy of your stock recovery in the clockworkmod directory on your sdcard.

2) If your flashing a generic ZTE firmware, you can use recovery.img from another generic update to flash it.

Guest KonstaT

Hi

The link for the Spanish ROM (Libre) does not work. Please, can you give an working link?.

Thanks a lot!

Looks like ZTE has moved these around a bit. There might be other dead links as well. You could have easily found it from the ZTE support site yourself though (also linked in the OP).

• 2 months later...
Guest KonstaT

Hello Konstat! :)

I got some unusual question... Will the template work with ANY kind of device or only with atlas40? Thanks for reply!

No, Blade III only. You could even easily brick other devices flashing this. Method in general should work but you need to adjust the recovery partition block path in updater-script according to your device.