Obligatory SIM Unlock thread

Guest KenBW2

Guest KenBW2

Obligatory "Noone even owns this phone yet but how do I unlock it!!!11one" comment

But seriously, Vodafone provide unlock codes for £19.99 which looks to be deducted from your credit, so if/when they make you buy £10 credit with it at least it doesn't go to waste

A free unlock would of course be great, if we can get it!

Edited by KenBW2

Guest Sebastian404

Considering all the people offering unlocks have bought the unlock algorithm from someone else who reversed engineered it, I wonder how much it would cost to buy it ourselves... I was just thinking of we got enough people to contribute we could buy the algorithm and either publish it, or offer it as a free service for members of this site...

just a through really.

Guest KenBW2

If we all chipped in £2 each, I wonder how much we could raise. I hope we end up with a massive community as I bought mine today in anticipation of the price going up

Guest Andymac1969

If we all chipped in £2 each, I wonder how much we could raise. I hope we end up with a massive community as I bought mine today in anticipation of the price going up

Have you got yours yet? I think this could be a good replacement for my workhorse G300, I think that maybe entering the world of Ebay if my local Vodafone store has any of these in stock

Guest KenBW2

Don't get it from Vodafone stores, they're £150 + £10 top up instore, but £130 + £0 topup online.

I seem to remember with the G300 they started at like £90 or thereabouts and then upped the price later. I get the feeling that's going to happen to the G510

• 1 month later...