[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.7.1.0 & Root [01/08/2014]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest avenir791

it 's not working correctly for my ascend y300, when i want to wipe it stucks, so i installed twrp v2.6.3.3 this recovery is very stable

Guest SaurabhRCk

Fixed (No public version), I need to talk with Dees_troy to make new 2.7.0.1 version asap.

Greetings

Nice. Always great to see your work.

Guest kekko961

I have already installed twrp 2.7.0.0 on my huawei y300, but i'm waiting for 2.7.0.1 because it doesn't work properly(wipe), the procedure is the same as the one for the first installation?

Guest Romagnolo1973

People dont download 2.7.0.1 vesion for now, Is test version, when I have stable version I post it here.

can you reupload old TWRP in first post? because at the moment if a user want change from stock to custom it can't due to the issue

Guest Kra1o5

can you reupload old TWRP in first post? because at the moment if a user want change from stock to custom it can't due to the issue

Is better post new 2.7.0.1 ;) Available on first post.

Greetings

Guest Kra1o5

battery charging icon is dancing..please fix it..

It's better to have dancing than not having at all ;)

Yeah, Is only cosmetic issue.

Guest fonz93

Yeah, Is only cosmetic issue.

Hi, i have only 1 question, how can i wipe the sd-ext partition? there isnt the possibility new 2.7 version (also restoring a backup of sd-ext is not possible)

Edited by fonz93

Guest Kra1o5

Hi, i have only 1 question, how can i wipe the sd-ext partition? there isnt the possibility new 2.7 version (also restoring a backup of sd-ext is not possible)

I remove the partition because if you dont have sd-ext and make wipe you get a beautiful black screen.

Guest wbrambley
I remove the partition because if you dont have sd-ext and make wipe you get a beautiful black screen.
Also noticed I can't restore recovery partition and android secure, is that because I have sd-ext partition? Had black screen after trying to fix permissions too. Had to pull the battery. Edited by wbrambley

Guest Kra1o5

Also noticed I can't restore recovery partition and android secure, is that because I have sd-ext partition? Had black screen after trying to fix permissions too. Had to pull the battery.

I see 2.7.0.2 is out

I never make fix permissions, same for recovery restore & the only difference between 2.7.0.1 & 2.7.0.2: 2.7.0.1 compile with 4.1 source & 2.7.0.2 compile with 4.4 source.