Firmware for G510 B170

Guest inesa394

Guest inesa394

Hello

I need for this model firmware G510-0100 B170 (no vodafone firmware)

My Phone wont no boot.

in the display, I get this message "please flash your firmware new"

Thanks for help

Inesa

Guest KenBW2

Hello

I need for this model firmware G510-0100 B170 (no vodafone firmware)

My Phone wont no boot.

in the display, I get this message "please flash your firmware new"

Thanks for help

Inesa

Unfortinately I can't help you, but I'm curious how it got in this state? So I know what to not do

Guest ZolaIII

Download the international firmware from Huawei site, put it on sd card and flash it!

This is if you're phone is still locked!

Guest inesa394

i wont install a recovery system on my phone and now i have this problem........ :(

Zola: do you have a link for my firmware

Edited by inesa394

Guest joba69

i wont install a recovery system on my phone and now i have this problem........ :(

Zola: do you have a link for my firmware

Did you try to unlock your bootloader ..as described in the thread "[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.5.0.0 & Root [15/04/2013]"

Could you please describe the steps you have done? And the point where installation fails?

Which country your from? I ask yesterday huawei support for a B170 Firmware Download.for my phone which i buy in germany.

** I just had a phone call with the german support hotline. They are not able to provide a download path for the german firmware version. :-(

Edited by joba69

Guest ZolaIII

Did you try to unlock your bootloader ..as described in the thread "[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.5.0.0 & Root [15/04/2013]"

Could you please describe the steps you have done? And the point where installation fails?

Which country your from? I ask yesterday huawei support for a B170 Firmware Download.for my phone which i buy in germany.

** I just had a phone call with the german support hotline. They are not able to provide a download path for the german firmware version. :-(

If you're phone is a G510-200 there is a firmware for it on a Huawei website you can find the link on the similarly called tread at this forum.

If it's a G510-100 then there is no official one on net!

How did this exactly happened on what step did it happen?

Guest ZolaIII

Can you enter a built in recovery (power + volume up key long press), if you can tray the factory reset option (navigate whit volume keys & select whit power key).

I hope this will help!

Guest inesa394

frazer_cooper: thanks for the link oh i can only download with credit card sorry i hav't credit card.

Now i have flash my phone with vodafone firm -> http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=571600 ,,, its work again but this firmware it 's not orginal....and with much Vodafone appz

can't delete vodafone appz.

Edited by inesa394

Guest ZolaIII

Where could i download the B178 Firmware you refer to?

The same htcmania link just chose & download B178

To make things more clear!

There are 3 firmware variants:

the Chinese (G510 - 010 or G510 - 100) this is a basic variant whit no Google aps or other 3 part aps;

The international (G510 - 200) all aps

& the Vodafone one (G510 - 100) all aps + Vodafone aps.

There are some aps in all firmware variants that are not needed or even possible to use (like huawei compass - phone das not have compas), most of them are disabled ( twitter, Facebook...).

All of those disabled ones are blot & most (if not all) of Vodafone ones!