[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest jbromley

Strange one here, I've managed to get the SD Card mounted on the phone, but now seem to have lost access to the Internal SD and SD Card from Windows ...

The XOLO 900 is visible on the Windows explorer, but clicking on it reveals no available storage ... ? Confused.com. It was working okay last week, and as far as I'm aware I've not done any changes. I've tried rebooting phone, and PC but to no effect. Most sad.

Guest precisionpete

Hi - I've just purchased my San Diego from my local store and am ready to start putting ICS on it but when i try to download the AIO tool the drop box account says it's been temporarily disabled as it was receiving too much traffic. Is it hosted anywhere else? Also will there be any problems running it on windows XP instead of 7? Cheers Pete

Guest precisionpete

Aaah looks like drop box is working again so I can download the files. Just before I start will I have any compatability problems using Windows XP instead of 7? Cheers Pete

Guest Andymac1969
Aaah looks like drop box is working again so I can download the files. Just before I start will I have any compatability problems using Windows XP instead of 7? Cheers Pete

In my experience XP is easier than Windows 7

Guest Mr_Motion

Hi guys first post on here so go easy on me,

Just a few questions, ive been trawling the forums for hours and im still none the wiser, I bought my OSD 2 days ago,

first thing I did was to check which version i had, and.....surprise! 4.0.4 ICS straight outa the box.

I absolutely love this phone its lightning fast and the screen is gorgeous but i think i can make it just that bit better.

now my questions are:

+ i want to be able to use a micro sd card, is it possible? and if so how to i make the card slot active, and if i can make it active

what is the maximum card size it can read.

+ will there be any benefit in flashing the OSD onto the XOLO ICS, or should I stick with Orange ICS as it was already on the phone (no OTA update)

+ will the AIO tool do everything im asking without the need for additional steps, or can i just use AIO tool and that will do everything for me.

+ and lastly just to throw a spanner in the works im using a MAC (osx 10.6.7) so can i use parallels with win 7 environment or will AIO only work correctly on a PC?

i know i sound like a complete n00b but i really dont want to ruin this phone as i cant afford to buy another just yet, i just want to know exactly what im doing before i do it.

the OSD has replaced my OSF (it broke) and i used this forum to flash the OSF onto japanese jellyfish, so im not completely new to flashing/rooting but i just dont want to

screw this phone up, especially since ALOT of people are bricking them.

thank you for reading this, and awsome work guys.

Guest Andymac1969

Hi guys first post on here so go easy on me,

Just a few questions, ive been trawling the forums for hours and im still none the wiser, I bought my OSD 2 days ago,

first thing I did was to check which version i had, and.....surprise! 4.0.4 ICS straight outa the box.

I absolutely love this phone its lightning fast and the screen is gorgeous but i think i can make it just that bit better.

now my questions are:

+ i want to be able to use a micro sd card, is it possible? and if so how to i make the card slot active, and if i can make it active

what is the maximum card size it can read.

+ will there be any benefit in flashing the OSD onto the XOLO ICS, or should I stick with Orange ICS as it was already on the phone (no OTA update)

+ will the AIO tool do everything im asking without the need for additional steps, or can i just use AIO tool and that will do everything for me.

+ and lastly just to throw a spanner in the works im using a MAC (osx 10.6.7) so can i use parallels with win 7 environment or will AIO only work correctly on a PC?

i know i sound like a complete n00b but i really dont want to ruin this phone as i cant afford to buy another just yet, i just want to know exactly what im doing before i do it.

the OSD has replaced my OSF (it broke) and i used this forum to flash the OSF onto japanese jellyfish, so im not completely new to flashing/rooting but i just dont want to

screw this phone up, especially since ALOT of people are bricking them.

thank you for reading this, and awsome work guys.

I would say for a kick off, read the first post of this thread, I personally would be against ripping the back off to enable the SD card slot, I would think this in part leads to the case cracking that some people have had (not all), I have flashed the Xolo ICS onto my OSD even though it came with Orange ICS, and then applied Fibblesans stock add on.

I PUT THIS IN CAPITALS FOR A REASON, READ THE GUIDE, READ IT AGAIN AND WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE SURE, READ IT AGAIN, IT HAS CAUSED ME A FEW BROWN TROUSER MOMENTS, BUT AS LONG AS YOU READ THE GUIDE, YOU CAN RECOVER.

Andrew

Guest Mr_Motion

I would say for a kick off, read the first post of this thread, I personally would be against ripping the back off to enable the SD card slot, I would think this in part leads to the case cracking that some people have had (not all), I have flashed the Xolo ICS onto my OSD even though it came with Orange ICS, and then applied Fibblesans stock add on.

I PUT THIS IN CAPITALS FOR A REASON, READ THE GUIDE, READ IT AGAIN AND WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE SURE, READ IT AGAIN, IT HAS CAUSED ME A FEW BROWN TROUSER MOMENTS, BUT AS LONG AS YOU READ THE GUIDE, YOU CAN RECOVER.

Andrew

hi andrew thanks for the reply, I already took the back off just to see if mine had an sd slot, so nw in that dept was pretty easy really, any noticable benefit to using the xolo ics and what is the fibblesan stock add on?

can anyone answer whether the AIO tool will activate the sd slot and will it flash xolo onto my OSD without any addition steps? also will it make a difference using win7 environment in parallels on OSX or does it have to be a pc?

matt

Guest Andymac1969

hi andrew thanks for the reply, I already took the back off just to see if mine had an sd slot, so nw in that dept was pretty easy really, any noticable benefit to using the xolo ics and what is the fibblesan stock add on?

can anyone answer whether the AIO tool will activate the sd slot and will it flash xolo onto my OSD without any addition steps? also will it make a difference using win7 environment in parallels on OSX or does it have to be a pc?

matt

Think you maybe out of luck as the tool and all its contents seem to have been removed from dropbox?

EDIT: Just checked and I can still download the ICS Xolo ROM but the tool is not there

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest Mr_Motion

lame, i think im gonna be taking the phone back anyway, as when i make calls the other person cannot hear me, and also now when i speak to someone the speaker starts to go crackly :( not having much luck with this phone.

does anyone have the files that have been deleted from dropbox, and if anyones does could you possibly upload them so people can continue to download them.

Guest glossywhite

Hi Ricky!

Listen, thank you so much for these tools. As soon as I can, I am going to donate you some dough mate. I just wondered if you can PM me a direct link to the "SanDiego.exe" @ 38MB (23rd Jan version), and I shall multi-mirror it here for everyone to download.

Many thanks, enjoy your Easter and God bless you :)

Matt.

Guest glossywhite

Hi Matt, Welcome to the world of the OSD !! Here's a link to the latest ( I Think ? ) AIO tool, if you need any of the other file just let me know. http://ubuntuone.com...7WScRgOH1HeKFcZ

Happy Easter to all !!

Thank yoy, that is very kind of you :)

Happy Easter, and may God bless you :)

### CHECKSUM ###

Yes, the "SanDiego.exe" you linked me to is definitely the latest version:

MD5SUM = "0a6278264f860a2f72f69ecb2c1a101c" (can someone verify this? Thanks :))

Edited by glossywhite

Guest chinmay23

hey friends SanDiego.exe - 38 MB updated 23 Jan 2013 is not available for download and i assume it is the latest and stable.

please i request can any one post link to that file so that it can be download.

Guest glossywhite

hey friends SanDiego.exe - 38 MB updated 23 Jan 2013 is not available for download and i assume it is the latest and stable.

please i request can any one post link to that file so that it can be download.

Hello, and Happy Easter :)

If you had read up a couple of posts, you'd find that this has already been resolved:

http://ubuntuone.com/5CNqY3j7WScRgOH1HeKFcZ

Take care :)

Think you maybe out of luck as the tool and all its contents seem to have been removed from dropbox?

EDIT: Just checked and I can still download the ICS Xolo ROM but the tool is not there

That is because all of the files to be downloaded are in my dropbox account in a folder called "Do Not Delete!" :lol:

I am upploading the tool there too in case it is lost :wacko:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jesa6j5knota3id/SanDiego.exe

Edited by Guest

Guest Andymac1969

That is because all of the files to be downloaded are in my dropbox account in a folder called "Do Not Delete!" :lol:

I am upploading the tool there too in case it is lost :wacko:

All the files are on my PC in a folder called 'San Diego' :P