[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Can this be provided in a non .exe format again?

This makes it:

1) More likely to be downloaded by those who would avoid a .exe file in a forum like that plague.

2) Easier for us Linux users to run each adb line one by one by reading your .bat file :)

Guest Pooloox

Hello, I've an OSD with the orange rom and I tried to root it but it just reboot once and I doesn't have the superuser app. I think this is because I doesn't have the Backup-Restore.apk ?

post-995964-0-03559600-1351421461_thumb.

rerun the exploit......did you quite the exploit window before it finished ? as in two reboots means finished, it may not do second boot until you are fully booted from first boot.

Guest stephen m

Thanks rickywyatt. Just one thing. Does option 13 also install an app on the phone for swapping SD cards like option 12 did for mass 'storage?

Edited by stephen m

Guest lippo38

Hello,

I tried to flash orange ics with the tool (after successfull root) but when the device reboot, droidbot appeared and the command window restart just as if i ran sandiego.bat one again.

I don't see on tool ''sending update" followed by "writting update" like jikobutsu said.

So i can't flash orange ics.

Guest lippo38

I noticed that i have to flash orange logo before flashing orange ics but flashing orange logo results in the same probem. After enable boxes in adbd insecure and remove/reconnect usb, when i press a key nothing happen and the command window just show me the menu.

Guest rickywyatt

is it in this place c:/sandiego/sandiego.bat if it is then it should push system folder to phone then reboot it should push the update.zip to phone then it reboots into recovery to flash it