[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

yes all 3 apk file pushed to phone and 0 skipped and then it restart nd stocks on xolo logo

All 3 apks, that is not the deodex, deodex pushes every apk in system and all of framework/

Go to your C:\SanDiego\tools\

do you see xolodx folder, is there all the system in there?

Sound like bad download to me, if you stuck on logo it is because you have no system as the script removes system before pushing, if the download was bad and only 3 apk pushed, that is all your system is ;)

Edited by Guest

Guest stephen m

Guys. Some help with this please. Thought I'd change the density to 270. Connected via AIO San Diego Tools and getting this 'unable /chmod/system/default.prop'. Density still at 270??

Guest ashutosh00074

Can we use pen drive or something like that (hard drive ) with female usb. I have tried and keyboard and mouse are working fine but flash drive are not showing then I use usb host controller which shows that flash drive are connected but unable to mount.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Can we use pen drive or something like that (hard drive ) with female usb. I have tried and keyboard and mouse are working fine but flash drive are not showing then I use usb host controller which shows that flash drive are connected but unable to mount.

Already covered on another thread, the answer was no I believe.

Guest VanCrack

I'm gonna have to give up on this now, the download instructions for the new tool are proving unhelpful. At least I got rooted and for that I'm very grateful.

Guest stephen m

Guys. Some help with this please. Thought I'd change the density to 270. Connected via AIO San Diego Tools and getting this 'unable /chmod/system/default.prop'. Density still at 270??

Thought I'd install one of the themes, but same error message 'unable /chmod/system/default.prop'. Why??

Guest stephen m

stephen m why because you must of selected the wrong option we have tested this tool for 4 for days and we found no bugs so it must be user error

I agree, as I used it effectively quite soon after release that's what puzzles me. Ok, I'll re-download and re-try. Thanks though.